[NL20-NL50] Tt

• naderh1
      Known players:

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:diamond: , T:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $3.00, SB folds, BB calls $2.75, CO calls $2.00.

Flop: ($9.10) 4:heart: , K:spade: , K:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $6.48, BB folds, CO raises to $21.06, Hero ????

Is folding weak? Or am I ahead enough times in the long run that a call makes sense.
  • 2 replies
    • maya1984
      This guy is unknown so we have no idea if he will do this with a FD or with Kx.
      Against A :heart: J :heart: A :heart: Q :heart: you are flipping against Kx you are dead.
      It's more likely he is doing it with the FD rather the Kx but then again he might over protecting his Kx against a FD.
      If you don't mind the variance go ahead can call.

Edit: this was all under the assumption he is a TAG/LAG.

If that guy is a loose fish I'd be more prone to call. (which mean shove over cause we are committed)
      If that guy is a tight fish I'd be more prone to fold.
    • Kaitz20
      I think you have a lot easier to play your hand if you decide before betting if you want to b/f or b/c
      pot is big, so I think there is nothing wrong just check back on the flop, call turn bet and then decide on the river
      Against that loose player b/c is a little better option, since he could also jam there random Ax hands or some low pp-s, hoping you b/f TT-QQ