A week passed and still no starting capital

• BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      One week ago i passed the quiz. i sended the scaned ID and a picture of mine as requested. after a day or so they requested a picture of me holding my ID... i did the pic and i sended... now are 5 days passed and still no sign from poker strategy. i sended 2 more e-mails but still no answer...i feel kind of ignored. what is going on?
  • 7 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey BacchusRo,

Sending emails wont be helpful as these wont go to the correct people. My advice would be to check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you.

Otherwise then you should make a ticket to support explaining the situation.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      ty Jack...i just dit it...let's see what happens.
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      Jack, i think i just received my 50$ starting capital in bet365... i see another 100$ waiting for me to clear by acumulating 1200 merit points until 31-10-2009 wich is great.

So since i've just received my starting capital why my status is not bronze now?...just a question.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BacchusRo
      Jack, i think i just received my 50$ starting capital in bet365... i see another 100$ waiting for me to clear by acumulating 1200 merit points until 31-10-2009 wich is great.

So since i've just received my starting capital why my status is not bronze now?...just a question.
      Hi BacchusRo,

You need to earn just 1x PokerStrategy point through playing on your linked account to be upgraded to Bronze status.

It does take a few days for everything to be tracked back to PokerStrategy, so don't panic if it doesn't update straight away. Basically PokerStrategy are reliant on bet365 sending the data through. Once set up, your PokerStrategy points should be updated on a near daily basis and you can check these on your home page.

Best regards,

Bart
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BacchusRo

Hello again BacchusRo,

Congrats on receiving your capital and now your bronze status! Dont waste the opportunity and make sure to follow BRM and the advice and strategys given in the Strategy Articles

Best Regards and Good Luck!

-Jack
    • BacchusRo
      BacchusRo
      Bronze
      TYVM JACK ... I WILL FOLLOW BRM AND STRATEGY... is kind of experiment for myself too... i had only few small winnings in tournaments and ai lost some money allready in ring games... i want to see if i can:)
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      well since you are here you may as well
      introduce yourself