This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10,sh TT

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      I was to optimistic making a calldown? On river I would fold to any bet.
      I just thought that he is second barreling me maybe with a worse hand. The flop is ideal for a cbet, and I called it, so maybe was barreling with air?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $6,50
      MP3:
      $10,08
      Hero:
      $10,16

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , T:club:
      MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 raises to $0,45, CO folds, Hero calls $0,45, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1,15) 9:heart: , K:diamond: , 2:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,85, Hero calls $0,85.

Turn: ($2,85) 8:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2,10, Hero calls $2,10.

River: ($7,05) 7:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $7,05
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d 3-bet as strong hand as TT pf
      I don´t like calling down people, especially when they can barrel/valuebet a lot of hands.
      So I´d raise flop and expect to take it down a lot of times, if he calls then I´d expect that I´m behind and check back turn
      Interesting about raising flop that players would almost always take b/c line even as strong hand as AK, since boars is so dry, so either I´m raising there set or I´m bluffing and if they 3-bet then they fold out bluff and only get all-in against made hands
      So if they b/c with AK on the flop and check turn, they often find no value betting river, so we can go for showdown

I think you should fold river
      Players are not bluffing enough times there with worse hands that you can call down profitable