[NL2-NL10] nl10,sh TT

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      I was to optimistic making a calldown? On river I would fold to any bet.
      I just thought that he is second barreling me maybe with a worse hand. The flop is ideal for a cbet, and I called it, so maybe was barreling with air?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $6,50
      MP3:
      $10,08
      Hero:
      $10,16

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , T:club:
      MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 raises to $0,45, CO folds, Hero calls $0,45, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1,15) 9:heart: , K:diamond: , 2:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,85, Hero calls $0,85.

Turn: ($2,85) 8:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $2,10, Hero calls $2,10.

River: ($7,05) 7:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $7,05
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d 3-bet as strong hand as TT pf
      I don´t like calling down people, especially when they can barrel/valuebet a lot of hands.
      So I´d raise flop and expect to take it down a lot of times, if he calls then I´d expect that I´m behind and check back turn
      Interesting about raising flop that players would almost always take b/c line even as strong hand as AK, since boars is so dry, so either I´m raising there set or I´m bluffing and if they 3-bet then they fold out bluff and only get all-in against made hands
      So if they b/c with AK on the flop and check turn, they often find no value betting river, so we can go for showdown

I think you should fold river
      Players are not bluffing enough times there with worse hands that you can call down profitable