I Hate Life

• Rmnds
      Rmnds
      Bronze
      Here's my story:
      I have been playing poker for 2 years now, did prety well as you can see ( the graph actually has only a few 100NL and no 200NL hands so it should be up to 7k or smth but it doesnt really matter).

So, I was doing well. Then i cashed out because of some personal issues a couple months ago and decided to grind again, deposited 500 and this is what happened (only 50NL and lower) within three weeks

Set vs set, trips vs straights and so on with no end, I am so frustrated with the bad luck Im having for such a long period of time that I dont really know what to do now (getting laid or wasted didnt help either), my BR ir $50 now and still shrinking, any advice? Please say that PS is rigged or something..
      P.S.Finally got the pictures right after 4 tries
  • 6 replies
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      If you're playing full stack with 10 BI you are retarded.

If you're playing short stacked - you're playing it wrong cause 45 BI is not normal.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      10BI is not good BRM.

Try a new version of poker. Change to FL with your $50. Just take a break from NL holdem
    • Rmnds
      Rmnds
      Bronze
      Well I know that a 10 or 15 BI bankroll is not the best way to play but considering the edge I have (or should have) it should be enough to play 50NL (or at least 25NL for shure) until I get to a more swingy limit that requires a decent bankroll
    • overbe
      overbe
      Gold
      Is this FR or SH...? On FR its possible to get by with a smaller BR but on SH the swings are just too much for that small of a BR
    • Rmnds
      Rmnds
      Bronze
      Its all short handed but yeah, I just hoped I wouldnt get stuck with bad beats until I reach a decent limit.
      Guess Ill have to start a comeback with 5NL or 2NL, hope I wont get outplayed there
      Hopefully I will be the first person to use Table maneger on 2NL :f_biggrin:
    • Rmnds
      Rmnds
      Bronze
      back to $100 in the last 2k hands playing 5NL (don't laugh), hope to be up to $150 during the weekend and start taking shots at 10NL, wish me luck...