AA bad beat

• bullet101
      bullet101
      Bronze
      Hi, please can someone give me advice, i play low buy in sit n gos at pokerstars, lately whenever i get pocket aces and its push or fold stage i push with them and get beaten and lose my buy in 90 percent of the time. Iits really starting to annoy me, please could someone give me advice. I fell like typing in the vhat box that i have aces so i dont get called... X(
  • 9 replies
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Taking a break would probably be a wise choice in your state.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      The cards fall at random... so you're AA will get beaten sometimes, but will win A LOT... eventually... if it's upsetting you... take a break...
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Just fold them...after 3 folded AA it's gonna hurt you so much, that you won't fold them anymore and you will be happy when you win with this mediocre hand. Problem solved...let's see who else needs my help :f_cool:
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Just fold them...after 3 folded AA it's gonna hurt you so much, that you won't fold them anymore and you will be happy when you win with this mediocre hand. Problem solved...let's see who else needs my help :f_cool:
      :heart: :heart: :heart: :f_biggrin:
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      It is easy to remember when his AJo beat your AA while it is easy to forget when your A6o beat his AA.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Just know the feeeling.
      You simply dont know who to blame, world,God, the oponent, everyone but yourself:) .
      I had similar situation with JJ.
      At one point I was son convinced that I am about to lose, that I simply checked and if someone bet, I threw hand away, but soon realise that what I am doing is stupid.
      Its poker, and some wicked things may happen while you play.
      My advice is to accept it,take full responsability for your actions and if tilt, simply walk away from your computer and do some other stuff.
      Some meditation,running, take a walk or call your girlfriend ...whatever that will calm you down and move your thougts away from that situation and poker in general.
      Love Anssis point, somehow we tend to forget when we get lucky and beat AA with TT or even worst hand than that,but always remember situation where we are on the bottom side of a coin :) .

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will solve the issue soon.

Regards
    • bullet101
      bullet101
      Bronze
      thanx everyone 4 ur advice.... i took some time off and its starting to work out.... And to top it off the other day my ak off suit beat pocket rockets..so a little bit of poetic justice... :D
    • BingoBerra
      BingoBerra
      Bronze
      thank this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPy1wyCa2BM
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BingoBerra
      thank this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPy1wyCa2BM
      Watching that tilts me :f_eek: