Problem with Rakeback , miss calculation?!

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there , On Friday the 28th Aug. I got 10.68$ rakeback for the points I've accumulated from Tuesday 18th till Mon 24th - Total 84 Points.
      Today (Friday 4th Sep. I got 7.99$ rakeback for the points I've accumulated from 25-31 Aug. Also 84 Points.

How come I got 2.69$ less while the only time I spent points was on a satelite yesterday which cost 50ftp (and If im not mistaken , its 0.005 per ftp which is nothing...)

So... what did I miss here ? Same ftp amount , different rakeback ?!
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      Hi there , On Friday the 28th Aug. I got 10.68$ rakeback for the points I've accumulated from Tuesday 18th till Mon 24th - Total 84 Points.
      Today (Friday 4th Sep. I got 7.99$ rakeback for the points I've accumulated from 25-31 Aug. Also 84 Points.

How come I got 2.69$ less while the only time I spent points was on a satelite yesterday which cost 50ftp (and If im not mistaken , its 0.005 per ftp which is nothing...)

Hi FWKanobi,

I assume you are referring to Full Tilt, you were probably clearing a bonus (biggest bonus ever maybe) at the time.

Please refer to the following link for full details:

Your rakeback calculation and payment is automatic and so is highly unlikely to be incorrect. Check the payments over the next few weeks (after bonus has cleared) and you will see it return to normal.

Best regards,

Bart

EDIT: Please also note that rakeback is determined by the Net Earned Rake and not by Full Tilt Points as such which can be rounded and confuse the situation, not to mention happy points, take2 points etc. Always calculate using the Net Earned Rake. Best regards.
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by FWKanobi

Hi FWKanobi,

I assume you are referring to Full Tilt, you were probably clearing a bonus (biggest bonus ever maybe) at the time.

Please refer to the following link for full details:

Your rakeback calculation and payment is automatic and so is highly unlikely to be incorrect. Check the payments over the next few weeks (after bonus has cleared) and you will see it return to normal.

Best regards,

Bart

EDIT: Please also note that rakeback is determined by the Net Earned Rake and not by Full Tilt Points as such which can be rounded and confuse the situation, not to mention happy points, take2 points etc. Always calculate using the Net Earned Rake. Best regards.
      Thank you , But you are wrong , I'm not registered to biggest bonus , but I am registered to Take 2 bonus , Is that might be the problem ?

How can I know how much the lower from the rakeback ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

This is unlikely, as you no doubt haven't received the Take2 bonus yet, but it could be a number of reasons.... Deposit/Withdrawal, Starting Capital matching bonus, full list of deductions appear on the FAQ sticky post.

There is no easy way to calculate, but like I said, this is automatically done by Full Tilt/PokerStrategy, just keep an eye on the totals over a period of several weeks/months.

I have been receiving rakeback since Oct last year and have never managed to exactly calculate the rakeback to the correct cent, but it is accurate and is reduced by the bonuses, deductions mentioned. Trust me, it will work out in the end, don't panic.

Best regards,

Bart