kudzis
      Bronze
      Known players:       
      BB:
      $5.01
      Hero:
      $5.07

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.20, 3 folds, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.42) 5:spade: , 6:heart: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, BB raises to $1.80, Hero raises to $3.00, BB raises to $4.81 (All-In), Hero calls $1.81.

Was it worth to reraise him? Should i call after his reraise?
  • 3 replies
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Imo, it is right to push with AA in this limits . since he might push with a lot of hands here, but he also might have a small pocket pair and hit a set on the flop cuz he just called you pre-flop .

but let the coaches say the final :)
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      I'm going broke here. You shouldn't fold overpairs on NL5, at least not here. If he flopped a set it's a cooler. But he might've slowplayed worse overpairs pre-flop and overplay them now.

About the flop: I would make your first raise slightly bigger, 70-80c because the board contains a few draws.

Your 4bet... make it bigger. DO NOT MIN-RAISE on NL5 as in like.... ever.
      I know you've got this little voice in your head saying that if you 4bet shove he might fold so instead you just min 4bet to $3.00 so for sure he won't fold, but it really really doesn't matter. 1.80*3=5.40. You're stack going to the flop was only 4.80. So just shove you don't need to make another step in between.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Pretty much agree with everything that has been said until now without reads, you'll see players go nuts with any overpair in this spot so folding AA is not an option imo at nl5.

Hope it helps.