All new accounts deactivated

• chadkuijlaars
      chadkuijlaars
      Bronze
      Hello,

Me and my brother are already member of this site and provided our ID now our dad wants to enjoy the $50 bonus but when he makes an account it gets deactivated he also provided his ID ofcourse but for some reason you guys keep deactivating...... any reason?
  • 9 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Think only 1 Pokerstrategy a/c per household / per IP
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      I was informed yesterday that this was permissible. My son registered yesterday and I believe his account is still activated. Maybe contact the support via tickets are ask what the problem is?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Is it true o.o?

Think this is a flaw...
    • chadkuijlaars
      chadkuijlaars
      Bronze
      it is allowed to have more then 1 account per household as long as you provide ID's but i don't get an answer from support ticket
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      They don't work on the weekends I believe, so maybe the response will take longer on the ticket.
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Let's say PokerStrategy allow this . what about the poker rooms ?
      I'm pretty sure the poker rooms instantly ban more than 1 account per household .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Just to confirm, PokerStrategy do allow more than 1 family member from the same household to join, however Support need to be informed as soon as possible, preferably beforehand (otherwise they will deactivate a/cs thinking it is a duplicate/fraud attempt).
      You will also all need to supply appropriate ID documentation to determine you are who you say you are.

Different platforms may treat differently, but friends of mine have never had any problem playing from the same household on the same IP just so long as you don't play in the same tournaments as each other and you are unfront from the start and notify the platform.

Each person is only entitled to set up just one PokerStrategy account. chadkuijlaars, you seem to have indicated in your post that your father has set up multiple a/cs which keep getting deactivated. Multiple a/cs are strictly against the rules and will therefore continue to be instantly deactivated.

Please refrain from setting up any additional a/cs, but instead please contact the support team and advise them the circumstances and your fathers original a/c ID. Support team will advise you whether it is possible for his existing a/c to be reactivated, but please bear in mind that support's decision on this matter will be final. If they say he can't join, that's it, nothing we can do. Good Luck.

Best regards,

Bart
    • selimon
      selimon
      Global
      they do work by the weekend...since i have received a ticket yesterday at 6 p.m....regards
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by selimon
      they do work by the weekend...since i have received a ticket yesterday at 6 p.m....regards
      Yes, but there is a smaller number of staff available so it will take longer to get responses.

Best Regards,

-Jack