I Get No Answer

• chadkuijlaars
      chadkuijlaars
      Bronze
      Hello me and my brohter already have an account over here now my dad made one aswell we all provided ID but still they keep blocking my Dads account they deactivate it.... but he doesn't get a reason why.. he sended multiple tickets but he doesn't get an answer. My dad just wanna recieve $50 bonus on pokerstars. Hope to hear soon. From any off you and from support since its been 3 days
  • 15 replies
    • selimon
      selimon
      Global
      it is the way they do stuff...it takes a veeery long time plus they do not reply or tell you why is it taking so long...i suggest you to forget about it all....cause it is not worth sending private documents to someone you dont know for 50 $ that you are very probably never gonna see on your bank account...so forget about everything...

not to mention...that my friend got his 50$ and he did not need to send anything...they deposit him in 2 days with no depositing...and all the others have to deposit and takes 2 weeks..

thiss website is so unfair...i cant believe you are doing "business" in this way...well you have earned few bad points at me and my friends...and since we are website builders we will warn others...thanks for nothing and waiting so long and not telling anything,not replying,not sending tickets,no depositing...and demanding private documents...meanwhile others doesn't have to send it...

thanks very much for the scam...bye
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello chadkuijlaars,

Your dads account may have been blocked for a number of reasons. They may have thought someone was multiaccount or etc. The best thing to do is send a ticket to try and resolve the matter, otherwise im afraid that it is likely he wont receive the capital.

And Hello selimon,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

The id check is a random and is used to make sure that people arent creating multiple accounts. Its just the luck of the draw whether you get one or not. And also whether your friend gets one or not. It would be simply too hard to id check everyone

I can assure this site is not a scam, you just have to look at the Thousands of active forum members that all received there capital. I am one of them! After PokerStrategy has looked at the id and pictures, im pretty sure they delete them so there is nothing to worry about. And for most starting capital issues contacting support with a ticket would be the best way to go ;) Just be patient and im sure that you will get your free $50 starting capital.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • selimon
      selimon
      Global
      hello,

first of all i must say that you have responsed so quick cause responding on tickets or depositing the s.c. is much more longer...so i must say it is good that forum is doing smoothly

well i am surprised about the fact that it is matter of luck,but it would be great if it would be written somewhere so we would know that...but ok...i understand now why friend didnt have to do it and some of them had to...

but i still dont understand what is wrong...since i was not asked for proving id but still i dont get any response or starting capital...so days goes bye and i cant wait to start "earning" money :) ))

i know you are actually depositing money...but it is frustrating that i cant start with it

i hope it will be soon..hopefully today,cause today is sunday and i am free of work today...

regards
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi selimon,

Thank you for your kind words. Please do however bear with the support guys who are working extremely hard to ensure that everyone gets their starting capital and processing ID checks etc. They will not have forgotten, just need patience a little longer.

In the interim, there are lots of great strategy material, guides etc to review which will really help your poker when your starting capital comes through.

All the members here wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker and we look forward to seeing you active in the forums soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Just want to share my excellent expierence with PS and pacific 50$ starting capital:

1) 2.sept evening passed quiz;
      2) same evening came e-mail asking for id;
      3) 3.sept. morning sent id;
      4) 4.sept. afternoon i was asked to provide id photo with face, sent it;
      5) 7.sept. early morning(today) capital arrived.

So, it took 2 working days to do 2 security checks, not bad!
      And capital is here, PS rocks! :f_biggrin:
    • selimon
      selimon
      Global
      well i am glad for you slowshow...but i am waiting 5 days and no one has replied to me,noone told me what is wrong,what to do,noone wanted to send my id....nothing
    • leebell19
      leebell19
      Bronze
      hey a just singed on and they sent me a email saying i had to sort the account on fulltilt i done it but dont no wot now
    • fragmacc
      fragmacc
      Bronze
      how long does it take for the ticket service to give an answer ?
    • JohannesKuijlaars
      JohannesKuijlaars
      Global
      to long
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys, please have a little patience, it doesn't take long and this is free money PokerStrategy are providing you at no cost to yourselves. Not to mention all of the other excellent strategy material, guides, free coaching sessions, hand judges etc.

@leebell19 - Please just drop support a message using the ticketing system to let them know that you have completed what they requested you do.

@fragmacc - It depends on a number of factors, they do get extremely busy, but shouldn't take too long. You can help by ensuring that you have fully updated all your details on the profile settings page and within your selected poker platform and keep an eye on your email and ticketing system incase they have tried to contact you.

Please note that for your own safety/security of your data, moderators do not have access to your accounts, so I can't see exactly what the hold up is unfortunately, but I'm sure it will not be long.

Best regards,

Bart
    • leebell19
      leebell19
      Bronze
      thanks man think it has worked i will get my 50 in 48rs i think
    • fragmacc
      fragmacc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi guys, please have a little patience, it doesn't take long and this is free money PokerStrategy are providing you at no cost to yourselves. Not to mention all of the other excellent strategy material, guides, free coaching sessions, hand judges etc.

@leebell19 - Please just drop support a message using the ticketing system to let them know that you have completed what they requested you do.

@fragmacc - It depends on a number of factors, they do get extremely busy, but shouldn't take too long. You can help by ensuring that you have fully updated all your details on the profile settings page and within your selected poker platform and keep an eye on your email and ticketing system incase they have tried to contact you.

Please note that for your own safety/security of your data, moderators do not have access to your accounts, so I can't see exactly what the hold up is unfortunately, but I'm sure it will not be long.

Best regards,

Bart
      As I mentioned I need to change my site as so I need to send my ID's. They have not given me an answer yet. ;(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello fragmacc,

Like Bart said support can get very busy with lots of starting capital requests and changes. Im sure they will respond as quick as they can.

If you have an id check then please send all required documents to security@pokerstrategy.com

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • leebell19
      leebell19
      Bronze
      thanks it did not take long i got mine today thanks
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      definitely not a scam

i assure you do not worry

although i understand your fear, it isnt everyday you get $50 for nothing