This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$/100 hands value

• TTarkan
      TTarkan
      Bronze
      Hi people,
      I am member of Pokerstrategy for a very long time but this is the first time a post something I guess.
      I was playing NL Holdem for a very long time but winning nothing at all. I lost all what I won so I was a breakeven player. Lately I tried SSS on higher limits and lost a lot of money in very short time.
      Then I switched to FL hold em after a review of the basic and bronze level videos and my game improved very well. I won all I lost by playing 0.10$/0.20$ FL 10 player games. I won about 35$ at one day which is a great amount for me. I used to have Pokertracker to keep my statistics and I had a $/100 hands value of about 0.25$ in 26000 hands. How good is this amount for this stakes? What are your values for $/100 hands for this stakes? I just would like to compare to see how good I am...
      P.S. my pokertracker trial has just finished and I started using pokerstrategy elephant now. But it doesnt show the $/100 hands and $/day values. I would be very glad if you could include this stats in the next versions...
  • 2 replies