Help

• SpeedOFsoundTjk
      SpeedOFsoundTjk
      Global
      Hi users/moderators. I have some questions. I am from asia country and now i am studying in Russia. Can i be a pokerstrategy user? The problem is that i am in Russia now and the russian one (pokerstrategy) is only in russian language...for me better is this one. Can i be an english version member? Ty
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SpeedOFsoundTjk,

You would be most welcome in the English community, good to see you.

There are only a few countries where PokerStrategy cannot accept membership due to legal restrictions. The U.S.A. being one of those at the moment.

If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to contact the support team on the following link:

All our members here are really friendly and eager to help so if you have any questions or would like some advice on your poker, don't hesitate to post.

Also take your time browsing the website. There are lots of strategy guides, videos, coaching sessions etc that all help you to build up your experience and skill set.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker and look forward to seeing you active in the forum in due course.

Best regards,

Bart