Playing poker for rake ??

• willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      Has anyone heard of playing poker for 110% rakeback at quiet poker rooms?? I got an e-mail inviting to PLAY POKER FOR A LIVING ???

basically it means playing 200 raked hands a day at 1/2 limit with your own money and getting 110% rake back into your account..

I'm not realy interested but is it a scam ??

1. I don't think i'm ready to play 1/2 limit ( with my own money :D )
      2. My girlfriend is already jealous of my computer as it is !!!
      she think i love it more than her ??? I DO :D

any help very helpful
  • 2 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by willfox

2. My girlfriend is already jealous of my computer as it is !!!
      she think i love it more than her ??? I DO :D
      DON'T!!!! ;)

I know a page who gives 100% rakeback and is 100% thrustful because they only offer it besides their "normal" offers (betting or something like that...)

but they don't make any advertising (they don't earn anything with the room so this wouldn't make sense ^^)

I never played on this site and probably never will...

Because they don't make any ads they have nearly no player = the players who play there know what they do = no fishes = you loose much money if you don't play very very well (and if you do so you probably make more at PP ^^)

Atm they have

$1/$2 tables: 4
      $0.50/$1 tables: 5
      $0.05/$0.10 tables: 10
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Problem with most offers like this.

At least your winnings do come from playing against fish and poker rooms with a lot of ad-campaigns dp have the most fish.

These offers do sound interesting but overall they are -ev. Since real fish don't know at least what rakeback is.

Best regards,
      Stefan