Harrington's Books

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      are they really that good?

i would like to get them but they are slightly pricey, not saying that they are not worth it.

Is anyone here interested in selling them?
      I would consider buying them off someone no problem if the price is right, otherwise i might just use my full tilt points.

this is not a money transfer thread, if it is i sincerely apologise. i checked the rules, pretty sure it isnt illegal to resell them either. but if it is, feel free to lock this admin.

:)
  • 12 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      If you search around you might be able to find them for a next to nothing price ;)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      well worth the money for MTT's

Mine are NOT for sale........ :s_biggrin:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      how about the cash games books?
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      If you wanna try them out before paying for the real thing, you can get them in a file that can be find many places on this internet.

Good Luck :)
    • fragmacc
      fragmacc
      Bronze
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Link removed for legal reasons (Volume_1_2_and_3)_(ebook_texas_holdem_po

3 books , scanned , available in pdf format. I actually printed them out , 2 weeks have gone away and basically i have found only few new information about poker , basically pokerstrategy offers the same type of information.

gl.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I love his books, they are simple to read and the content is above average.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Gold
      Better delete that link framgac. It's copyright violation.

ecxelgeo. I have those books on cashgame. Read vol 1, it's not bad. Don't have time to read vol 2.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      yeah delete that link, thanks for your help but it is a violation of many copyrights

azir would you sell them?

im thinking of buying them anyway, if i spend 40k ftp for this it will cost me around $60 in rakeback.

but if i can actually buy them for less..
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      how about the cash games books?
      Harrington on Cash Vol1 improved my deepstack game drastically i have definatley made back the expense in profits ;)

Vol2 while it had some stuff that helped i felt it could have all been added to volume 1 and they could have charged slightly more but all in all both have improved my game

Unfortunatley im hanging onto mine but check amazon.com for cheap used copys
    • pootsman
      pootsman
      Bronze
      Harrington vol. 1 is one of the best books i have ever read. The book as said earlier is very easy to read and the samples are great! I have read it like 20 times.:D

Same goes for vol. 2 imo.

Worth buying! ^^
      (not selling mine thou;) )
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      bastards making me buy the books. :tongue:

i will use my FT points.

cost me in rakeback but it is about damn time i got something out of the hours ive put in.

am i right or am i right

so the question is, cash games first or tournaments?
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      IMO cash games helped my cash play better than the holdem books helped my tourney play but i would go with wichever format you play the most of if 50/50 im biased towards cash