This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Harrington's Books

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      are they really that good?

i would like to get them but they are slightly pricey, not saying that they are not worth it.

Is anyone here interested in selling them?
      I would consider buying them off someone no problem if the price is right, otherwise i might just use my full tilt points.

this is not a money transfer thread, if it is i sincerely apologise. i checked the rules, pretty sure it isnt illegal to resell them either. but if it is, feel free to lock this admin.

:)
  • 12 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      If you search around you might be able to find them for a next to nothing price ;)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      well worth the money for MTT's

Mine are NOT for sale........ :s_biggrin:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      how about the cash games books?
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      If you wanna try them out before paying for the real thing, you can get them in a file that can be find many places on this internet.

Good Luck :)
    • fragmacc
      fragmacc
      Bronze
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Link removed for legal reasons (Volume_1_2_and_3)_(ebook_texas_holdem_po

3 books , scanned , available in pdf format. I actually printed them out , 2 weeks have gone away and basically i have found only few new information about poker , basically pokerstrategy offers the same type of information.

gl.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I love his books, they are simple to read and the content is above average.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Silver
      Better delete that link framgac. It's copyright violation.

ecxelgeo. I have those books on cashgame. Read vol 1, it's not bad. Don't have time to read vol 2.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      yeah delete that link, thanks for your help but it is a violation of many copyrights

azir would you sell them?

im thinking of buying them anyway, if i spend 40k ftp for this it will cost me around $60 in rakeback.

but if i can actually buy them for less..
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      how about the cash games books?
      Harrington on Cash Vol1 improved my deepstack game drastically i have definatley made back the expense in profits ;)

Vol2 while it had some stuff that helped i felt it could have all been added to volume 1 and they could have charged slightly more but all in all both have improved my game

Unfortunatley im hanging onto mine but check amazon.com for cheap used copys
    • pootsman
      pootsman
      Bronze
      Harrington vol. 1 is one of the best books i have ever read. The book as said earlier is very easy to read and the samples are great! I have read it like 20 times.:D

Same goes for vol. 2 imo.

Worth buying! ^^
      (not selling mine thou;) )
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      bastards making me buy the books. :tongue:

i will use my FT points.

cost me in rakeback but it is about damn time i got something out of the hours ive put in.

am i right or am i right

so the question is, cash games first or tournaments?
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      IMO cash games helped my cash play better than the holdem books helped my tourney play but i would go with wichever format you play the most of if 50/50 im biased towards cash