Pokerstrategy problem

• LimeySlo
      LimeySlo
      Bronze
      Hey everyone!

I got this problem when i try to select the type of poker i want to play. Page can't open if i click on NL, PL or tourneys. I tried managing my problem by deleting cookies but the problem remains...So if you know what to do, i would really appreciate the answer :)

Thanks,

Cheers ;)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LimeySlo & welcome to the community.

Not sure I understand exactly which bit you are referring to, do you mean by clicking on the strategy section of PokerStrategy.com?

If so, the strategy guides are each given a status level, e.g. Bronze, Silver, Gold etc.
      These will be locked for anyone not yet up to that level, so all you will see is the first page of each guide.

As soon as you start playing poker on your linked account, you will obtain Bronze status and earn points towards Silver & beyond.

Apologies if this is not what you were referring to, if so please explain a little more exactly which part (maybe link us) you are stuck on and we'll be happy to help wherever possible.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LimeySlo
      LimeySlo
      Bronze
      I am referring to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/option/1 site. "Select the type of poker you want to play." The page where you need to select between PL, NL and tournaments. Just the very beginning, i tried to open the NL, FL and tourney page with Opera and Mozilla and still no effect.

Hope i made myself clear now :)

Thanks,

Cheers
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello LimeySlo,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

Im not actually sure of the problem as the link that you provide will direct me to a different page as i have already received the capital. I think the best thing to do would be to contact support via the ticket system and explain the problem.

Best Regards,

-Jack