Just recieved my 50$ at full tilt poker.

• andris8888
      andris8888
      Bronze
      Hello!
      I just got my 50$ bankroll at fulltilt poker. I wanted to know is that money now mine? I don`t want it now but can i withdraw it? I somewhere heared that i need to collect about 850 fulltilt points in 120days or else the 50$ i get will dissapear. Is that right? And that happy hour points doesn`t count.. Where can i see how much points i have collected without happyhours points?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi andris8888 & welcome to the community,

Yes, you will need to clear the bonus by playing on your linked account. Full details of how many points are required/timescales are in the following Important thread:

Please note that for Full Tilt, you actually receive $50+$50, so $100 in total.
      You will not be able to withdraw this amount until after you have met the above criteria.

Regarding Full Tilt points, your Cashier will show your total points including happy hour and Take2 points, the latter 2 are recorded separately under:

Cashier > My Promotions > Happy Hour points
      Cashier > My Promotions > Take2

You should also be able to track your progress however via:

Cashier > Bonus Account.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • andris8888
      andris8888
      Bronze
      Thanks for replaying EagleStar88. Full tilt is amazing in some minutes i have allready earned 1/5 of my starting bankroll. But could you tell me if all the money will disapear if i don`t get ~850 fulltilt points in 120 days or just the bonus money and for the starting capital i have unlimited time to get those 850 points?
      best regards,
      Andris
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      it is ridiculously easy to do 850 points in 120 days dont worry.

;)
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      I Agree very easy to gain the points required even at the lowest micro blinds.. and well before 120 if you put a bit of time in
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andris8888
      Thanks for replaying EagleStar88. Full tilt is amazing in some minutes i have allready earned 1/5 of my starting bankroll. But could you tell me if all the money will disapear if i don`t get ~850 fulltilt points in 120 days or just the bonus money and for the starting capital i have unlimited time to get those 850 points?
      best regards,
      Andris
      Don't think it is easy xD !

And play with strict bankroll management >_<!!!!!!