PS points not updated since 3rd september?

• jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Whats with this? Its now the 8th and my last points update was on the 3rd. PS have always been pritty good with updating, atleast in my experience until now. Whats up?

I ho[pe this doesnt continue because i expect to be gold somopoint next week :D Then more videos to watch :D

But serriously if somone could let me know whats happening that would be great...thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      PokerStars is a large site and has a lot of other stuff to do I guess :D
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      PokerStars is a large site and has a lot of other stuff to do I guess :D
      Very confirmational.....

It would be nice to hear what a mod has to say....Or if other pokerstars players are experiencing the same...

Normal every other day its updated...no problems...But this has been like 5 days...wtf???
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      yep, no updates for me either
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jonnyjm,

You asked for a Mod view and I'm happy to oblige :D

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (daily basis) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Best regards,

Bart
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      :D
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi jonnyjm,

You asked for a Mod view and I'm happy to oblige :D

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (daily basis) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Best regards,

Bart
      Ok thanks =)

Just i expect to be gold soon and theres some articles that i want to read that i carnt atm...pattience i guess ;) Glad everythings ok though