Getting Strategy points through another poker room

• jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      I created an account on PartyPoker through PokerStrategy , got the 50$ starting capital etc.

But i also have a PokerStars account . How can i use it to get Strategy Points?
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello jnkFDH,

It isnt possible to link previously made accounts as they were not created with the PokerStrategy code. You can try and contact the Pokerroom support but it is likely that they cant track the account.

You can alternatively go to another site and sign up using a PokerStrategy code. This way you could also get a good first deposit bonus. More info on that can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      Thank you .

I'll try contacting them . Hope it's possible to solve the issue:)
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      This seems like a good place to ask. I also have a Pokerstars account that was created using no link. I have never actually made a deposit there so if I were to make my first deposit using a pokerstrategy bonus code would that link my account with pokerstrategy?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      This seems like a good place to ask. I also have a Pokerstars account that was created using no link. I have never actually made a deposit there so if I were to make my first deposit using a pokerstrategy bonus code would that link my account with pokerstrategy?
      Hi AlexanderD22,

It depends on 2 things really:

• You say you've never deposited, but is it classed as a play money a/c? If so see the next bullet point below, if it's actually a real money a/c you've got very slim possibility of getting it changed;
      • The decision is entirely up to PokerStars, I've never known anyone to successfully t/f the affiliate link on an existing a/c (no gain for PokerStars, it will actually cost them money), but for the cost of an email, might be worth a try.

Like I said, highly unlikely unless only a play money account before and even then PokerStars might say no, but if you want to try their support, go for it.

Good luck,

Bart