Would love some advice nl5

• link4o
      link4o
      Global
      Hey guys I recently started playing nl5 as BSS and I would love if someone who has beaten those limits to look at my stats and give me an advice of what are the optimal vpip/pfr/wtsd's etcetc I should aim for.
      My friends keep telling me im playing too loose but they are both nl50 regs and there u need to be like 18vipip/18pfr or something so Im not sure what to aim for on my limit.
      Thanks in advance.

Im not sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this if it isnt i am sorry.

p.s some tilting advice would also be appretiated :s_cry:

• 4 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      12bb/100

you are fine
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Tilting advice?

Hmmm.. here's my 3c

1. Play more conservative BRM, way more.
      2. Don't check your stats after every session. Make it a 1ce a while thing and only for the sake of reviewing your play, not admiring/fuming over your results.
      3. Don't look at the hand once you get all your chips in. Stare at another table. Set auto-rebuy. Review hand 30 seconds later in HandHistory replayer to make notes.

I think the first point is most important, though. If you have a tilting problem, more conservative BRM should be a goal.

But I'm a FL player, so what do I know :P At least in FL I can drag my hud over my stack, buy in for a zillion dollars so I never run out, and never see what my results are until I check either my cashier or my session reviews in HEM. Credit to Terrorblade for his use of the "TiltBlocker" application in his videos :P
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      you can play even looser than 28VPIP, as the players are so retarded.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by Ejeckt
      3. Don't look at the hand once you get all your chips in. Stare at another table. Set auto-rebuy. Review hand 30 seconds later in HandHistory replayer to make notes.
      wow very good i shall try this