• 9 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Tips - Don't do the same online xD !

SSS is probably - EV SH online :P

Else Tips for live game.

Put a mirror behind each players xP

Think the best tip is to play BSS so that you can outplay them with 20 BB raised lol

Analyse your friends.

See there facial expression/habits etc Before showdown and note what unusual thing they did. And at showdown if they win you know this unusual thing was for strong hand if they lost this unusual thing is for a bluff.

The more you play with a player on live game the more you should be wary of their habits and style of play if they are not pro or they don't play poker seriously they won't constantly change their style of play.

Like know how will some of them bet when they have good cards or when they bluff.

Make their leaks your strength.

Or read play poker like an ace by Phil hellmuth xD
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      well i have been able to avoid flushes from any of then since they all do one thing when they do have a alufh and when they have 4 card flush :) but one player i think is cinda good since he plays small ball style :D hes loose but and bets with medium pair but when he has a monster he plays it the same way so its very hard to tell what he has
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Just lower the blinds and play normal poker.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      thats the point blinds are 1/2 chips :D i try to convince them to make more blinds but they keep saying no
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      any one?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Well first up do not 3x preflop, make it 2.5, play tight, and shove openers with Ajs+
      55+

Against a normal fish this will serve very well
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      ok i will try that
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      ABC poker is the key.

There's also a group a play with that they all play with a 20-25BB buy-in.
      And it's mostly SH (5-7 players max). They are all quite fishy. Some tips that help me at their table:

- play the regular TAG and do some limp late pos with suited connectors and small pairs

- play solid against the very LAGy ones, they will pay you off. But fold if you're not sure you have a good hand.

- if you have a good hand raise! don't raise 2.5BB with 1 or 2 limpers. Make it 4BB at least (if they're loose!)

- keep leaning on that guy who doesn't like the idea of "rebuying" or that in that day is short on cash. Push them around.

- find out who is positional aware and try building them a PFR hand range.

- 3B more often. Lighter against the weaker and thighter against the LAG that you know that will call. (e.g. I always 3B JJ+ against the LAG, because i know i almost always ahead and that they will call anyway)

- if you PFR hit a good hand (2p or better) on the flop and you're in position vs a very LAG player, if he donks (a not mininal bet) shove it!

If I remember more i'll post :)
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      thanks it has been great help :D too bad i didint read it earlier since i just finished playing live :D

Anyway today was a good day i had good tell on 2 out of 3 opponents but suddenly calling station became a maniac and i lost all my made profit any tips for battles vs maniacs 3-4 handed (not short stacked)