Bad system

• DaDon84
      DaDon84
      Bronze
      First off I have to wait 1 week to get my PartyPoints updated, then I don't get the correct amount. I have 129 p but I get 64 points instead. I want to become silver member, but now I have to wait 1 more week, not worth it...
  • 2 replies
    • tgrb68
      tgrb68
      Bronze
      I disagree with you, the system is not bad, we all just need a little patience. same situation happened to me, and i may say, it was a little worst. thanks to my poor english, i got the idea that i needed to have 100 pp as lifetime partypointsto become silver. so when i got the pp and expected to be silver, i had to wait 3 weeks :( ..... but it was worth it

here you have the opportunity to have a 150 bankroll for free, and besides they teach you how to play better and you can have your hands examined here in the forum by experts.

I find all that just great.

So keep on learning, keep on playing and you'll get there.

btw. i have just saw the PP updated today, so this week was really fast :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaDon84
      First off I have to wait 1 week to get my PartyPoints updated, then I don't get the correct amount. I have 129 p but I get 64 points instead. I want to become silver member, but now I have to wait 1 more week, not worth it...
      It definitely sometimes can take a while until we can update them. But actually they are alwyas correct.

Don't forget that your points at PS are from Sunday the29th and the four weeks before Sunday.

But like i said before we will also implement a lifetime point system soon. Cant give you an exact date yet.

Best regards,
      Stefan