This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Connection to database NOT successful!

• JayGGX
      JayGGX
      Gold
      'Connection to database NOT successful! Please ensure that PostgreSQL is running and your settings are correct.'

It shows the message when i start up elephant. I didnt had this problem before, had been using elephant for 3 months or so and today this just pops up.. what is happening? HELP PLS ;(
  • 3 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      restart postgress

If id doesn't want t restart, shut it down in the task manager (there should be a process with user postgres running) and start it again.
    • JayGGX
      JayGGX
      Gold
      still doesnt work
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JayGGX
      'Connection to database NOT successful! Please ensure that PostgreSQL is running and your settings are correct.'

It shows the message when i start up elephant. I didnt had this problem before, had been using elephant for 3 months or so and today this just pops up.. what is happening? HELP PLS ;(

I have been posting thresds and comments for 2 weeks on this problem which we share, and up until I have received no help......

Are u running Vista? Seems to be part of the problem.

Go to Hold em Manager website, they have tutorial under FAQ on this postgreSQL problem.

GL