Video request

• ejmas
      ejmas
      Bronze
      Hello, it's me again, thank you for your advises on my last tread, but i am looking for another video, when i passed the quiz, i got congradulated and they said to me that i have to wait while capital is being transfered to my account, and on that stage there were 3 videos, and in the first one guy was explaining SSS, playing 4 tables at once, i hope you understood what i am talking about and you will help me find that video.

Thank you
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

It could be one of a number of videos we have now. I can narrow it down a little for you by providing the link to the NL videos:

The videos are listed by PokerStrategy status, so I'm assuming it will be in the Basic status section or possibly even Bronze.

It would be worthwhile to slowly make your way through them all over time anyway as you can learn lots from each one.

Hope this helps you to find it, best regards,

Bart
    • ejmas
      ejmas
      Bronze
      i have allready watched those videos, and the one i am searching for is not among theese, i looked where i could, but no results, it has been visible to only when i passed the quiz, when the page was with the headline "Congradulations, you've passed" and there were 3 videos, first was 24 min lenght, it was really great one, so it's a bit shame i can't find it
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hmmm, I think I know the one you mean,

Try this one?

This is the one on the Congratulations page and is also the 4th Basic status video in the first link i gave.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ejmas
      ejmas
      Bronze
      oh, that means i checked not all of the videos there, becouse this is the one, thank you a lot