This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mansion Poker

• ajspingvin1
      ajspingvin1
      Bronze
      I am playing at Mansion for a month now, and its great (thank you for the money)! :f_biggrin:

Now i have 1000 MP (and earned first 10 of 100$ bonus) but i dont know until when i have to earn 2000MP (if i am correct), so i dont lose starting capital (50$) ?
  • 4 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      hoi hoi ! - sort of a greeting in japan xD

How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

Check it and be happy so lucky XP
    • ajspingvin1
      ajspingvin1
      Bronze
      For those who hate linked answers :D , the answer is:
      The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 2,000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days

Thank you for the link!
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ajspingvin1
      For those who hate linked answers :D , the answer is:
      The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 2,000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days

Thank you for the link!
      Linked answers are good :P !

To make people realized that most of the answers to their question is probably in the forum ^_^ a little search and a little of work will bring you an answer quicker than making a thread and waiting for a reply :P

Cheers and good luck at the table ^_^

The great thing about Mansion is that you just need to sit to get your MCP point so playing super tight is ideal for clearing bonus XP
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello ajspingvin1,

What everyone else said should answer your questions ;)

Best Regards,

-Jack