MP1 ($3.46)
      MP2 ($3.32)
      MP3 ($1.62)
      CO ($9.45)
      BTN ($11.02)
      SB ($18.06)
      BB ($10.14)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 9 players) Hero is UTG J:club: J:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.40, 4 folds, CO calls $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: J:spade: K:club: 3:spade: ($1.70, 4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.10, CO calls $1.10, BTN calls $1.10, SB calls $1.10

Turn: Q:diamond: ($6.10, 4 players)
      SB bets $6.10, Hero=????
  • 2 replies
    • ichmagmich
      ichmagmich
      Bronze
      hey gamer,

with 3 other players i would have made a potsized raise on this draw heavy board, also u defenitely get right odds with your raise, so its also not wrong at all. than the gutshot hits at the river which is not so bad at first glance but than there is a reckless raise about potsize before you.
      the only hands beating you are A-10 and K-K, and mb some monster draws like A-Qs get right odds, also the draw is not that strong since the ace would not help them out. so in my opinion u can call pretty easiliy or even push all-in. since if your opponent is tight he would have folded A-10 to your contibet and K-K i guess would not just call your raise pre-flop. and weak player who could have these hands would also push with A-A right now and many other hands you beat so for me it is a risky all-in move but still with positive value.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

As outlined by ichmagmich there are very few hands that beat you, and while certainly possible 4-way it's not enough for us to fold our set of jacks. That guy could have KQ, 66, some weird TQ/TK/TJ for a pair + gutshot, a spastically played flushdraw, an overplayed AK, whatever. Plus we can still boat up unless he somehow has KK/QQ, so se're not folding, just jam over his donkbet, it won't change anything for the calling ranges of the guys behind you.

Hope it helps.