partypoker

• EdaZ
      EdaZ
      Bronze
      Hello.

I'v compleated the quiz and waiting for my 50$(48h has passed) As I understand in order to recive the money I have to switch my account to real money account, so how I can do that? I'v tried by pressing deposit now, but nothing happened, so - help pls, I want to play :)
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi EdaZ & welcome to the community.

You would probably have to speak directly to Partypoker support team and ask them to transfer it.
      Please ensure that you mention you are a member of PokerStrategy and provide them with the PokerStrategy code.

It is possible that they might not allow your existing account to be tracked to PokerStrategy, if this is the case you would need to chose a different poker platform from your home page.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EdaZ
      EdaZ
      Bronze
      I mailed support but they didn't answer anything, what can I do?

should I post the answer?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdaZ
      I mailed support but they didn't answer anything, what can I do?

should I post the answer?
      Hi Edaz,

Just be patient, give them chance to respond. My own personal experience of Partypoker's support has been pretty good, they reply quite quick.

You can of course post the reply if you want to, it might perhaps help other members looking to convert a play money account to a real money one, but only if you want to.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EdaZ
      EdaZ
      Bronze
      Oh sorry, I wasn't clear in my post :)

I wrote to them and they answered, but they didn't answer my question about the money ;)

They only wrote that I have deposit bonus.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      maybe you also phrased the email wrong

tell them this:

--------
      Hi

I have recently signed up with one of your affiliates, ie http://www.Pokerstrategy.com

They have agreed to deposit $50 in my account but in order for that to take place I will obviously need to switch from a play money account to a real money one.

Could you kindly take care of this for me?

Thank you very much.

----------

have fun with your $50!
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      btw i really like the 'kindly' thingy i did.

im such a suck up
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello EdaZ,

Everything everyone else said seems to be of help. I just want you to note that if after you filled in all your details, and then the deposit screen came up, you should just close it as you do not need to deposit.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • EdaZ
      EdaZ
      Bronze
      1. You register with our Cashier (which you have already done) 2. You have to contact the affiliate site and provide them with your account name 3. The affiliate transfers $1 to your account and thus converts the account to Real money and activates a bonus of $49.00 (total balance becomes $50). The bonus is cash-our restricted, which means that you can play with the money immediately but you will be able to cash it out once you earn 300 Party Points on Party Poker. If you are interested in this offer please contact your affiliate site so that they can activate your bonus.

so, I'm still waiting for my 50$ :)
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Edit: Party poker doesn't seem to reply to your emails if you don't have a real-money account. They just send you the same ol' spam about how peachy your life will be if you deposit today.