Valuable HUD stats

• Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Besides the usual VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD and Hands.. what else are useful stats to have immediately on display in the HUD? What have you guys added/removed for yourselves?

Also, what can I really learn about a player from his 'donk flop' stat. As in what's the best way to apply it to any given situation?

Think it's about time I actually customize my HEM hud for FL. Right now I'm still using the default one.
  • 11 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I have both fold to flop c-bet and (courtesy of TerrorBlade) the 3Bet flop stats.

3Bet flop is useful for working out how loose he will play draws/weak made hands.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I'm using "fold to flop c-bet"," attempted to steal" and "fold BB vs steal".
      And right now one more - "W$SD when bet/raise river", but it's just for my reviews, don't know if it's usefull during play.

About "donk flop" stat, I think it's better to make a note since stat won't tell You anything about his hand, board,...at least I can't find anything usefull on this stat. Imo You need to know, why is he donking, not how often.
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      3Bet flop is useful for working out how loose he will play draws/weak made hands.
      Thanks. I'll put that in and see what I can learn based on the stat & hands he takes to showdown.

Originally posted by kennyxx
      About "donk flop" stat, I think it's better to make a note since stat won't tell You anything about his hand, board,...at least I can't find anything usefull on this stat. Imo You need to know, why is he donking, not how often.
      Good point. I guess that this stat isn't really useful in very many situations. So it's good enough to keep it in the popup stats on HUD.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Ejeckt,

I use these stats:

Fold when bet flop/turn/river
      Continuationbet flop/turn
      AF flop/turn/river
      Won when raise turn/river
      Check/raise turn/river
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I have both fold to flop c-bet and (courtesy of TerrorBlade) the 3Bet flop stats.

I can't find 3bet flop. Where can I find it please as these situations come up alot
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bazerk

I can't find 3bet flop. Where can I find it please as these situations come up alot
      What's your HUD software, fella?
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bazerk

What's your HUD software, fella?
      HEM. I think I found it. I got 'raise flop c-bet'
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hmmm.. not quite - raising a cBet is only a raise, not a 3Bet.

I used PT3 for LHE so I'm not 100% sure here, but it looks like there isn't one 3B flop stat. And bearing in mind that a 3Bet doesn't always come after a cBet, as it can come after a C/R.

So for HEM (I have Omaha Manager, but I assume it uses the same statistic groups?), I think the stats you would use are:

- CB 3B flop CB vs raise (which I'm guessing means villain with initiative and HU is 3Betting vs a cBet and a raise).

And actually, that's probably all I can see that are relevant to LHE. I wouldn't get overly hung up on this, as a flop AFq and hand reads will give you some idea too over a decent sample.

Other than that, if you haven't already, it might pay to search in HEMs forums.

Sorry not to be of more help. :f_mad:
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Nah that is very helpful bro. Those spots always come up, I x/raise TP good kicker and get 3bet on draw.

Cheers :f_thumbsup:
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      I use

VPIP/PFR/3-bet/ASB/Def BB to Steal
      AQ/Turn C-Bet/Flop Donk/WTSD

All the stats also have custom popups giving better detail.
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boomer2k10
      I use

VPIP/PFR/3-bet/ASB/Def BB to Steal
      AQ/Turn C-Bet/Flop Donk/WTSD

All the stats also have custom popups giving better detail.
      Boomer (or anyone), what is "AQ"? I'm guessing it's aggression, but I'm not sure.

It's a nice selection though. I was watching Jonnyrocket1's videos on 2+2 and I remember really liking his second line, which was something like:

FCbetFl/FCbetT/FoldCbetR

Though this is probably overkill for the micros - where you just need VPIP/PFR/AF/FCbetFl