This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Valuable HUD stats

• Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Besides the usual VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD and Hands.. what else are useful stats to have immediately on display in the HUD? What have you guys added/removed for yourselves?

Also, what can I really learn about a player from his 'donk flop' stat. As in what's the best way to apply it to any given situation?

Think it's about time I actually customize my HEM hud for FL. Right now I'm still using the default one.
  • 11 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I have both fold to flop c-bet and (courtesy of TerrorBlade) the 3Bet flop stats.

3Bet flop is useful for working out how loose he will play draws/weak made hands.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I'm using "fold to flop c-bet"," attempted to steal" and "fold BB vs steal".
      And right now one more - "W$SD when bet/raise river", but it's just for my reviews, don't know if it's usefull during play.

About "donk flop" stat, I think it's better to make a note since stat won't tell You anything about his hand, board,...at least I can't find anything usefull on this stat. Imo You need to know, why is he donking, not how often.
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      3Bet flop is useful for working out how loose he will play draws/weak made hands.
      Thanks. I'll put that in and see what I can learn based on the stat & hands he takes to showdown.

Originally posted by kennyxx
      About "donk flop" stat, I think it's better to make a note since stat won't tell You anything about his hand, board,...at least I can't find anything usefull on this stat. Imo You need to know, why is he donking, not how often.
      Good point. I guess that this stat isn't really useful in very many situations. So it's good enough to keep it in the popup stats on HUD.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Ejeckt,

I use these stats:

Fold when bet flop/turn/river
      Continuationbet flop/turn
      AF flop/turn/river
      Won when raise turn/river
      Check/raise turn/river
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I have both fold to flop c-bet and (courtesy of TerrorBlade) the 3Bet flop stats.

I can't find 3bet flop. Where can I find it please as these situations come up alot
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bazerk

I can't find 3bet flop. Where can I find it please as these situations come up alot
      What's your HUD software, fella?
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bazerk

What's your HUD software, fella?
      HEM. I think I found it. I got 'raise flop c-bet'
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hmmm.. not quite - raising a cBet is only a raise, not a 3Bet.

I used PT3 for LHE so I'm not 100% sure here, but it looks like there isn't one 3B flop stat. And bearing in mind that a 3Bet doesn't always come after a cBet, as it can come after a C/R.

So for HEM (I have Omaha Manager, but I assume it uses the same statistic groups?), I think the stats you would use are:

- CB 3B flop CB vs raise (which I'm guessing means villain with initiative and HU is 3Betting vs a cBet and a raise).

And actually, that's probably all I can see that are relevant to LHE. I wouldn't get overly hung up on this, as a flop AFq and hand reads will give you some idea too over a decent sample.

Other than that, if you haven't already, it might pay to search in HEMs forums.

Sorry not to be of more help. :f_mad:
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Nah that is very helpful bro. Those spots always come up, I x/raise TP good kicker and get 3bet on draw.

Cheers :f_thumbsup:
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      I use

VPIP/PFR/3-bet/ASB/Def BB to Steal
      AQ/Turn C-Bet/Flop Donk/WTSD

All the stats also have custom popups giving better detail.
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boomer2k10
      I use

VPIP/PFR/3-bet/ASB/Def BB to Steal
      AQ/Turn C-Bet/Flop Donk/WTSD

All the stats also have custom popups giving better detail.
      Boomer (or anyone), what is "AQ"? I'm guessing it's aggression, but I'm not sure.

It's a nice selection though. I was watching Jonnyrocket1's videos on 2+2 and I remember really liking his second line, which was something like:

FCbetFl/FCbetT/FoldCbetR

Though this is probably overkill for the micros - where you just need VPIP/PFR/AF/FCbetFl