Second capital

• 3 replies
    • cryoburn
      Registration Date:

You've just received $50 and you want another starting capital?
      You only get it when and if contacts you i guess. I only received it after like 9 months of receiving the initial capital.

Play within your bankroll...
    • Ejeckt
      I think they randomly select players who have been registered for a certain period, and who have accumulated a certain number of Strategy Points. I don't think they've ever given anyone a second capital upon request...
    • EagleStar88
      Hi ValeHonza and welcome to the community,

cryoburn is correct in that a 2nd starting capital is not usually provided. Occasionally one is allocated at random to existing members, but you would be notified at the time if you are one of the lucky ones to receive one. It isn't available upon request.

If you are struggling with your existing starting capital, then maybe revisit and re-read some of the starting strategy guides and always stick to the suggestion BRM (Bankroll Mangement) guidelines to ensure that you don't go bust.

If you have already lost the whole of your original $50, you can always earn more by recommending a friend (see the link in my signature), deposit your own funds or try to cash in a few freerolls.

Good luck & best regards,