UTG ($408)
      UTG+1 ($757)
      Hero ($86)
      MP1 ($801)
      MP2 ($558)
      CO ($80)
      BTN ($80)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $14, MP1 calls $14, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $10

FLOP ($44) 8:spade: A:diamond: A:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $23, MP1 calls $23, BB folds

MP1 22/14 CC 16%

fold to cbet 50 af 3/2/2
  • 6 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      MP2 is fishy and passive. I see him calling this flop bet with any ace and any pair. One interesting thing should be to see his 3bet stats. If you judge from it that he's raising with his ak/jj+ and only calling with worse, you can go broke here very easily. Otherwise just equilate all PPs and AJ+ and you will se where you stand.

I would push turn for sure..
    • wuusaa
      wuusaa
      Bronze
      check/call flop, check/call turn to extract the most value out of bluffs and worse pockets
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wuusaa
      check/call flop, check/call turn to extract the most value out of bluffs and worse pockets
      But if villain is the passive type, then I guess we are better off betting out ourselves.

So maybe we should check his "bet vs missed cb" and "raise cbet value". If he is really the passive type I'd just go broke on the Turn. Otherwise check/call or check/raise the flop seems like a better option.
    • wuusaa
      wuusaa
      Bronze
      no need to protect & villain is aggressive with AF 3/2/2
      a raise isolates you against better hands and stops villain to bluff you on later streets imo

1/2 pot cbet (flop) & check turn is an alternative
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wuusaa
      1/2 pot cbet (flop) & check/c turn is an alternative
      I like this ^^

What's his floatstats?
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      when you cbet then cbet 29-34$ he will call any ax,pair no matter which betsize you choose but you want to commit him on the flop, lets say turn is a king then he can maybe fold his lowpockets as played, but when you bet 30$ on the flop he is commited to the pot. since you raise from utg2 you could consider c/c for bluffinduce since your range is super strong on the flop and you can check with your entire range, so its balanced. I definitely dont like half pot size cbets on this kind of boards.