Hero ($41)
      BB ($192)
      UTG ($120)
      UTG+1 ($212)
      UTG+2 ($315)
      CO ($33.35)
      BTN ($130)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $2, Hero raises to $9, fold, BTN calls $7

FLOP ($20) 2:spade: 9:heart: K:diamond:

Hero bets $10, BTN raises to $20, Hero raises to $32 (AI), BTN calls $12

BU 39/15/ 3 AF/ 48wts, 99 hands

I think if the board was drawy it would be an easier push, since he could be raising me with many draws, but on this board I'm not sure this was a good idea.
  • 4 replies
    • Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      After BU raise I would just go broke, there is only one overcard on a board and that guy is a fish who tries to use his position and make you fold here.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aimboy
      After BU raise I would just go broke, there is only one overcard on a board and that guy is a fish who tries to use his position and make you fold here.
      What is his limp/fold% and stuff?, as soon as you cBet, I think against a minraise, you should not fold.

- Gerv
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      iam not sure if i like your iso here, he has an wts of 48 and will not fold postflop with his high af of 3 he will often also raise and there fore i would raise 11$ pre and play b/c on nearly any flop. you have to think about your most likely play post flop, before you even raise the hand and when your most likely play is b/c then isolate bigger, btw you want to get preflop folds because that's the best result.

as played his flop raise sucks but 3af while playing 39/15 its hard to fold, but normally flopminraises are the nuts when playing against fishes.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aimboy
      Why didnt he use his position pf?

His minraise means a strong hand, better than yours, but can we fold here(Equilator)?