This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL200 A9o iso against fish

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($41)
      BB ($192)
      UTG ($120)
      UTG+1 ($212)
      UTG+2 ($315)
      CO ($33.35)
      BTN ($130)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $2, Hero raises to $9, fold, BTN calls $7

FLOP ($20) 2:spade: 9:heart: K:diamond:

Hero bets $10, BTN raises to $20, Hero raises to $32 (AI), BTN calls $12

BU 39/15/ 3 AF/ 48wts, 99 hands

I think if the board was drawy it would be an easier push, since he could be raising me with many draws, but on this board I'm not sure this was a good idea.
  • 4 replies
    • Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      After BU raise I would just go broke, there is only one overcard on a board and that guy is a fish who tries to use his position and make you fold here.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aimboy
      After BU raise I would just go broke, there is only one overcard on a board and that guy is a fish who tries to use his position and make you fold here.
      What is his limp/fold% and stuff?, as soon as you cBet, I think against a minraise, you should not fold.

- Gerv
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      iam not sure if i like your iso here, he has an wts of 48 and will not fold postflop with his high af of 3 he will often also raise and there fore i would raise 11$ pre and play b/c on nearly any flop. you have to think about your most likely play post flop, before you even raise the hand and when your most likely play is b/c then isolate bigger, btw you want to get preflop folds because that's the best result.

as played his flop raise sucks but 3af while playing 39/15 its hard to fold, but normally flopminraises are the nuts when playing against fishes.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aimboy
      Why didnt he use his position pf?

His minraise means a strong hand, better than yours, but can we fold here(Equilator)?