UTG+2 ($238)
      CO ($117)
      BTN ($226)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:club:

Hero raises to $6, fold, UTG+2 calls $6, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($15) A:diamond: Q:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $8.50, UTG+2 calls $8.50

TURN ($32) A:diamond: Q:diamond: 7:club: 8:spade:

Hero bets $20, UTG+2 raises to $223 (AI), Hero calls $32.90 (AI)

After this guy calls the flop cb I really don't think he can have anything but AQ, 88, QQ, maybe KK, and I think a ch/f Turn would be the best move. Thoughts?

Edit: **Hero's got a an increased stack.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Sucks you have a bigger stack since I was first thinking about balancing some c/f scenario's against him by c/R flop or Turn (His 52% BIP Flop makes it interesting for me)

The problem with your Turnbet is as soon as you bet $20 here, you are committed with TPTK so generally I make my cBet bigger postflop, $8.5 is kinda borderline.

I don't c/f Turn is the best move EV-wise, that would be a wow moment for me

Like to know what ysessa thinks about this
      - Gerv
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      when you play with more then 20bb you have to start thinking in ranges and change your betsizing. on the flop his calling range should be Ax, Qx, fdraws and maybe hands like kj,kt against ax your betsizing doesnt matter because he will go broke anyway, but against a fdraw you only have 2 streets to extract value and you also have huge reverse implieds, so bet the flop bigger like 11-12$ and then bet big on the turn, folding is no option at any point for me even his call flop raise turn looks like aq,a7 or 77.
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot, guys!