Hi all- poker fan.

• herono1
      herono1
      Bronze
      i'm just have play poker for 3 month and i found it very interesting. i'm a newcommer here and i have join the 150$ bonus at party poker. If anyone here play at party poker ?

i have something to ask and could you help me ?

i don't know the conditions to withdraw the winning money at party poker, and with the 50$ poker strategy give me do i have to make the deposit to play at party poker.

thanks you all.
      good luck at the table.
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello herono1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital is a 100% free no deposit bonus. This means you dont have to deposit you just receive it. After you have received it you need to create 300 Party Points so you can withdraw. More info on that can be found here --> How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • herono1
      herono1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello herono1,

The starting capital is a 100% free no deposit bonus. This means you dont have to deposit you just receive it. After you have received it you need to create 300 Party Points so you can withdraw. More info on that can be found here --> How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

Best Regards,

-Jack
      thank
      kingdippy2008
      Super Moderator
      i think poker strategy is so great and the supporter are very nice and kind - i have been looking for websites free money poker but poker strategy is the ONE i like best .
      my son he just has to wait only a few h to get the bonus 50$ and that so great !and now it's my turn - a little bit later than my son but i think
      that i will get the bonus as soon as poker strategy have checked my ID card.
      thanks .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herono1
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello herono1,

Best Regards,

-Jack
      thank
      kingdippy2008
      Super Moderator
      i think poker strategy is so great and the supporter are very nice and kind - i have been looking for websites free money poker but poker strategy is the ONE i like best .
      my son he just has to wait only a few h to get the bonus 50$ and that so great !and now it's my turn - a little bit later than my son but i think
      that i will get the bonus as soon as poker strategy have checked my ID card.
      thanks .
      Hi herono1 & welcome to the community.

Thank you for your kind words, I'll make sure that they are passed onto both Jack (kingdippy2008) and PokerStrategy's support team. We really appreciate your thoughts.

It shouldn't take too long for your ID to be checked and the starting capital released. In the meantime, feel free to browse PokerStrategy's website as there is so much strategy information, guides, videos and free live coaching to name just a few which will be available to you either now or shortly.

We all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker and look forward to seeing you active in and around the forums over the coming weeks/months.

Good luck,

Bart