pokerstars isnt a choice...

• fireboltops
      fireboltops
      Basic
      ok well i just finished the quiz for the capital and i want to get capital for pokerstars.. but the page where it says to choose the room only says bet365 and that they recomend bet365. it doesnt say pokerstars. maybe im just a noob but.. can someone help me out?
  • 4 replies
    • fireboltops
      fireboltops
      Basic
      ..anybody?
    • sixtyeight
      sixtyeight
      Bronze
      Try contact with supporters of Pokerstrategy.com or Pokerstars
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello fireboltops,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums,

Im not actually 100% what would cause this problem. I think you should check this link--> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ . If that doesnt work then please contact support via the ticket system and explain the problem to them.

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Pretty sure main reason pokerstars isn't offered as a choice is because it is REALLY hard to clear the starting capital playing micro limit poker. This is because the rake in any given hand seldom reaches enough to generate strategy points.

I'd recommend starting with an iPoker site (Bet365 is as good as any) as clearing the additional $100 is much easier here than at PokerStars. At micro limits this additional starting capital is a pretty welcome addition to your bank roll.

As long as you have never previously held a PokerStars account you can switch to it later when you start playing some decent limit poker - and therefore are more able to clear bonuses etc.

Having said all this.. if you are also depositing some money because you've played previously then you could start at PokerStars.. if not, then don't go near it untill you have a decent bank roll and are playing reasonable limits.

Trust this helps. :f_grin: