This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 25$ Ak!

• JayGatsby
      JayGatsby
      Coach
      Coach
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $28.55
      CO:
      $17.25

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:spade:
      MP3 raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, BU folds, Hero raises to $3.00, 2 folds, CO calls $2.25.

Flop: ($7.00) 7:spade: , K:club: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, CO calls $4.00.

Turn: ($15.00) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2, Hero calls $2.00.

Should I raise here or just smooth call? I mean I dont have to protect here and dont mind the pot remaining small. If I raise all worse hands probably fold.

River: ($19.00) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $10, CO raises to $8.25 (All-In).

Should I C/C here again? I cant really expect to get called by a worse hand.

Final Pot: $37.25
  • 1 reply
    • Blinzler
      Blinzler
      Bronze
      its either b/f or c/c and given how short his stack is i like c/c hoping to maybe induce a bluff and push the river if he checks behind. When he just bets 2$ and has 8$ left, he would be getting better than 3,3:1 so i think c/rai against thsi weak bet is good, he will call any K and a lot of worse hands.