I need help

• tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      Hi, I have a critical problem, im down at shocking 15$!
      Im currently playing on full tilt, im playing FL, NL, some SnG's.

I've got my 50 bonus, cleared 20 or 25 dollars from the +50 bonus.
      So I should be up at 75 without winning anything.

Some days ago I had about 50$ when a friend of mine asked for some bucks, I'd just invited him to pokerstrategy and he couldnt wait to play, so i burrowed him 17,50 in exchange of 20 when he got his bonus, which never happend (he have contacted the support).
      If he gets the bonus im up to 35$, but anyway, 40$ down? And it feels like im still going towards 0.

Can anyone please tell me what I should do?
  • 6 replies
    • wardog37
      wardog37
      Bronze
      Read more, play better..... :)
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      uhm.. go to a newbie at poker, tell him "play better", u think that will help? ?( (don't mean to be rude)
      u said I should read, I've read a lot of the articles for sng, fl and nl.

I mean, I wanna know if anyone know a easy and good way to grind up the limits on full tilt. fl, nl, sng?

or something like that..
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      you really should find the type of poker you like playing and stick to it.

it took me a while to find out which i liked best, (cash/sng) but right now im happy where i am, and even after wanting to change after swings sticking with it has made all the difference.

find what you enjoy playing best, then learn all you can about it because cash/sng's are two completely different games.

and dont forget to stick to BRM.

play NL2 or 1$ SnGs and good luck <3
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      +1

stick to one variation for now.....while it's good to learn different forms of the game, you can't perform at your best trying to play everything at once. So read and re-read the articles (you will get more out of them as you read them again), and also go to the hand posting and strategy forums and do plenty of reading there

once you get comfortable at one variant of poker, then you should also have more stability with your bankroll. At that point is when you can look into learning new variants, but give yourself plenty of leeway with the stakes you play at that point

good luck at the tables
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Play cash SSS to build up the BR. Clear bonus pretty quick and shouldn't lose much at all even if you hit a downswing as long as you don't deviate from the rules. Plus since there isn't much thought to it at all you can really watch the game and make good notes on the others at the table.
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      thank you for answers. I'll stick to SSS until I've built up my BR, then i'll look into the sng's.