Stack
      Hero:
      $50.00
      MP3:
      $61.60
      BU:
      $55.73

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      MP1 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, MP3 raises to $7.00, CO folds, BU calls $7.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $5.00.

Flop: ($21.75) 3:spade: , J:heart: , 4:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($21.75) 9:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, BU bets $10.87, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $32.62

I figured no set no bet, but he looks weak...fold pf? I called pf because I thought I might stack him if I hit set
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      do you think he is 3-betting pf only with QQ+
      against aggressive players I´d 4-bet/get all-in pf
      c/f flop is fine, but I´d lead out turn myself and expect to take down pot a lot of times
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think MP3 has a good hand because he 3bets with 4 ppl left to act behind, at best Im flipping. I dont know how BU got that W$SD stat but he cant setmine for $7 right? a bluff would prob be bigger right?

I dont want to build a big pot on the turn but its drawy and they could call with draws, so Im not sure what to do.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I think MP3 has a good hand because he 3bets with 4 ppl left to act behind, at best Im flipping. I dont know how BU got that W$SD stat but he cant setmine for $7 right? a bluff would prob be bigger right?

I dont want to build a big pot on the turn but its drawy and they could call with draws, so Im not sure what to do.
      you can b/f turn and c/f river
      if they never almost go to showdown, then it is reasonable that their WTSD is big, but that also gives you chance to bluff them out of the pot
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

if they never almost go to showdown, then it is reasonable that their WTSD is big, but that also gives you chance to bluff them out of the pot
      You mean W$SD right?

Couldn't he call turn and bluff river when I check to him?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

You mean W$SD right?

Couldn't he call turn and bluff river when I check to him?
      yes W$SD
      don´t think players are bluffing enough in 3-way pots, although it is possible