This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

unsure about something help plz :)

• jordan999
      jordan999
      Bronze
      hi ive clicked on the cashier- filled in details- and didnt touch the deposit options. ive also passed the quiz. so now i have a play money account not a real money account yet, i heard thats cos u havnt sent the quiz money yet and it will turn into a real money account when u do :) i am just wondering cos when i log into party poker and click on real money balance a pop up appears telling me this " the money in your account is part of a promotion that u have been offered. the rules of this promotion will tell u how to widraw this balance, to create a real money account/ or deposit, plz select ok and continue to party cashier. does this mean u have sent the money? when i joined the party poker i put in the promotion code T150 is that right? plz any help would be appretiated thx
  • 5 replies