Do I suck or am I unlucky?

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      been playing sngs on fulltilt for awhile and was profitable with them. However I wanted to focus more oncash games as I feel they are more progressive. Iv read all the strategy articles and feel I am playing pretty strict SSS at nl 10. Below are my stats

I started last night 16 tabling... dont tink this has any real affect on play as I used to do this with sngs.

Or am I wrong and this is the kind of grind I can expect?
      comments plz

Heres where I think I am going wrong

• 5 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I think you're playing a bit too tight, SSS VPIP is usually around 14% I believe.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      More around 11%. I see you have a tracking program. Try loosening up with stealing blinds from tight players, it will add up a lot of winnings.

also post hands in the forum, the best way to learn.
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      yer I have ele[hant but my hud doesn't work I can only input my stats. and weird thing is I have to keep adding the folder and importing to get new hands up rather than it doing it automatically

This is nl10 as well... says nothing about stealing in the bronze articles... even tho I do Axs/pp from BU/sb.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      your stats are fine for basic sss . also your WR is not that bad (1.4bb/100 playing sss ) and your sample size is low.

keep playing, seems like you are doing it right
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      hey thanks for reply ... iv made a blog with a 10k sample now. check it out :)

Cash game success starts here...