Freeroll schedule at every poker site

• Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      I was searching freerolls on FTP today and I had a hard time getting the info I need and I was thinking to make a thread where you can see all the freerolls schedule on every poker site together.

Full Tilt Poker

05:40 (ET) No Limit Hold ‘em $100 1st-27th
      09:40 (ET) No Limit Hold ‘em $100 1st-27th
      13:40 (ET) Omaha Hi $100 1st-27th
      15:40 (ET) No Limit Hold ‘em $100 1st-27th
      17:40 (ET) HORSE $100 1st-27th
      19:40 (ET) No Limit Hold ‘em $100 1st-27th
      21:40 (ET) Razz $100 1st-27th
      22:40 (ET) Omaha Hi $100 1st-27th
      23:40 (ET) No Limit Hold ‘em $100 1st-27th
      01:40 (ET) No Limit Hold ‘em Turbo $100 1st-27th

A lot of countries have additional freerolls, to see them go on the following link.
      Country specific freerolls

I ask you guys to help extend this thread with all the poker site free rolls, add your comment with the daily freerolls at the site you play and if it has any weekly/monthly special freeroll add that aswell.
      Hope this will become a helpful thread.
  • 8 replies
    • pokerchampin
      pokerchampin
      Global
      Nice effort there. But I don't see the thread going anywhere if there's no community involvement..

Oh and XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] lists out the major poker-rooms' freeroll events schedule! ;)

Edit by EagleStar88:

Links/Advertising to affiliate websites are against the forum rules. Please refrain from posting them. Thank you for your co-operation.

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pokerchampin & welcome to PokerStrategy.

It's good to see you join the community and we wish you all the best with your poker and would warmly welcome your active participation in the forums.

Sorry that I had to edit your first post, however we are not allowed to advertise/link other affiliate sites, although I appreciate you were just trying to be helpful and we thank you for that.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker and look forward to hearing how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pokerchampin
      pokerchampin
      Global
      Sorry for that.

I didn't realise I was breaking a rule, I just wanted to help the community out.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerchampin
      Sorry for that.

I didn't realise I was breaking a rule, I just wanted to help the community out.
      Yes, its not a problem pokerchampin, i realised that, don't worry about it.

Thanks for trying to help, don't let it put you off of posting in future.

Welcome again to the community, we are all friendly and helpful here,

Best regards,

Bart
    • zeneil
      zeneil
      Bronze
      I cant seem to find the freerolls the OP listed. All I see on fulltilt are the country freerolls. Am I suppose to check them at the exact time the OP listed?

Edit: So I found the freerolls, however I can't seem to register in them. There is no "REGISTER NOW" option in the tournament lobby.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi zeneil,

This could be for a number of different reasons, however it's most likely that the registration period hasn't opened yet.

Depending on platform and type of tournament, generally a tournament opens registration between 30 minutes and 2 hours prior to the tournament start time, and is typically 1 hour on Full Tilt.

If you log in an hour before the start of a freeroll you would should generally be ok. Sometimes you will need to register right as soon as it opens as they do tend to fill quite quick.

Good luck,

Bart
    • zeneil
      zeneil
      Bronze
      Thanks a bunch for the info EagleStar88! You sure have helped me a lot in this forum.
    • aeliusch
      aeliusch
      Bronze
      Perhaps it would be a good idea to edit each room's reviews in the "poker rooms" section and add a freeroll schedule.

Since they are your partners, you could just ask for these schedules, no wasted time with research.

It could be usefull information for beginners choosing a place to play and it might help them add some coins to the bankroll.