This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Yo all :D

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Well i'm not good at introducing my self so i will just make it short and simple.

I'm Mantas from Lithuania i started playing poker about 6 months ago and started playing online about 4 months ago.

Back the old days when i just started playing i didint really read any artickes strategys and stuff like that but when i started to loose money playing live or online i said to my self "no more" so i joined this community and i started to read all the articles involving strategys and stuff like that.

The one thing that improved my game live like about 50% was pot odds since me and by buds were always playing short staked i realised that its insane to play for 50$ with only 20BB and the blinds were very high (1$/2$ i think).

Any way now i'm trying to bust one of my friends who is always winning alot so the first thing i did was to get more blinds so now we play with atleast 50BB.

The last few times we played i managed to get very good read on him and started to clean him out but then he goes on tilt and starts playing maniac style and i can't tell truly anymore and he takes back the profit i have made. So i would like some tips on how to act when he changes styles.

Well anyway i think i told alot of stuff off-topic mayby for introducint topic but i hope you wont judge me :D

I really enjoy poker even thou i have lost alot of money i still dont stop trying and i hope i might make it to WSOP main event one day :D as they say practice makes perfect :D
  • 3 replies