$30.18
      MP2:
      $63.70
      MP3:
      $30.35
      CO(Hero):
      $37.17

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, J.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BU calls $1.00, SB calls $0.90, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.25) 2, 2, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.25, BU folds, SB calls $2.25.

Turn: ($7.75) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $5.00, SB raises to $12.00, Hero calls $7.00.

River: ($31.75) 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $20.85(All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $31.75.

18/16/1/47
      141 hands

do you like to second barrel here?
  • 2 replies
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I would barrel here as well, but fold to a raise.

Your opponent is a TAG who coldcalls preflop oop, so I put him on a pocket pair. I guess he would wither fold or 3bet any suited connectors or broadways, but they're of course possible.

On the flop you would probably cbet almost your entire range even against two opponents and he might call you (or raise) with almost his entire range as well. He would raise with overpairs probably and a flushdraw, if he had two overcards he might call you cause he doesn't believe you, same goes for 33-55. If he has a deuce or pocket sixes he might call as well trying to trap.

On the turn the queen appears and it's a scarecard, so if he peeled it with KQ, OJ or whatever he has some showdown value now and should just call. If he had a middle pocket there's no reason to raise ofr him as well if he didn't raise the flop. He might do it with a flushdraw I guess but than you can be drawing to your 6 one pair outs or he might peel a queen with his flushdraw and then your equity is even worse. I doubt he'll raise with T-high fd.

So all in all I put him on a strong hand here after he raises and fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by radyan111
      I would barrel here as well, but fold to a raise.

Your opponent is a TAG who coldcalls preflop oop, so I put him on a pocket pair. I guess he would wither fold or 3bet any suited connectors or broadways, but they're of course possible.

On the flop you would probably cbet almost your entire range even against two opponents and he might call you (or raise) with almost his entire range as well. He would raise with overpairs probably and a flushdraw, if he had two overcards he might call you cause he doesn't believe you, same goes for 33-55. If he has a deuce or pocket sixes he might call as well trying to trap.

On the turn the queen appears and it's a scarecard, so if he peeled it with KQ, OJ or whatever he has some showdown value now and should just call. If he had a middle pocket there's no reason to raise ofr him as well if he didn't raise the flop. He might do it with a flushdraw I guess but than you can be drawing to your 6 one pair outs or he might peel a queen with his flushdraw and then your equity is even worse. I doubt he'll raise with T-high fd.

So all in all I put him on a strong hand here after he raises and fold.
      +1
      since board is paired I think b/f turn is a little better than b/c, since hands that he c/r turn, are often boats