Pacific poker...

• f0oLyCo0Ly
      f0oLyCo0Ly
      Bronze
      Is like playing vs retards lol they just call call call and when they have something they raise. I wanted to improve make a little bankroll then leave this pokeroom as soon as possible.
      But it seems that i won't improve at all lol.
  • 10 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      what limits u playin? NL100?
    • f0oLyCo0Ly
      f0oLyCo0Ly
      Bronze
      I just started. i'm playing 0.03/0.06 it's soooooooooo much easier than full tilt. 16 dollars in less than an hour
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      FR or SH? be ready for huge rake :)
    • f0oLyCo0Ly
      f0oLyCo0Ly
      Bronze
      I'm playing 6 seats, no-limit with maxinum buyin. It's like playing vs robots lol.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      dont worry :D suckouts will come :D I played there and was even folding kings when they hit sets and trips but when u go ty there as favourite AI u will loose anyway :) so GL :)
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I like pacific a lot. I started with PS starting bankrol so with 50 now i have more than 1100. Its a little bit frustrating at the beggining since there is just few FR tables but it was warth to be patient.

Now i play NL30 SH.

At the beggining Pacific also crashed a lot but now everything is OK. In 6 months they really improved a lot.

I am satisfied right now that i chosed that weird poker room
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      zea, thats right, thez improved reallz well, I choose this site for my 1st starting capital as well about a long time ago, but I was moaning a lot that time
      clearing bonus was hard cause u had to clear the whoe bonus and I had 1month vacation so couldnt do it and it slowed me down a lot with other breaks etc ...
      but now, they improved their software, their reward szstem and even the traffic improved
      only thing that I hate is huge rake on some SnG and micro limit SH CG
      the ebst impact on their site had probablz allowing saving HH on harddrive and then promotion with PS whcih improved their traffic a lot

so GL Pacific :)
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      One of the easiest poker rooms i think.

I started with $50 playing nl10 SH and some tourney and my bankroll just didnt stop growing up. Now i play HU nl30 and i got about $1200. I just started 2 months ago in that poker room!

I got very nice winnings there, and i dont even got rakeback! lol.. the service in pacific sucks at so many lvls, but the players are 2 fishes.
    • Shujee
      Shujee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DiegoFueng

I started with $50 playing nl10 SH and some tourney and my bankroll just didnt stop growing up. Now i play HU nl30 and i got about $1200. I just started 2 months ago in that poker room!

I got very nice winnings there, and i dont even got rakeback! lol.. the service in pacific sucks at so many lvls, but the players are 2 fishes.
      I'm from the italian community, and this is basically what happened to me aswell. The room is way too fishy to leave it, even with no RB, from 50$ to 1k$ in like 2 months (Took a month of break from Pacific, to play just on FT), mainly by HU NL30 NL50 and BSS 6Handed NL50.

And sorry DiegoFueng for avoiding you today at an HU NL30 table, but i knew u were from PS by reading some of your posts here :f_biggrin: !
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shujee
      Originally posted by DiegoFueng

I'm from the italian community, and this is basically what happened to me aswell. The room is way too fishy to leave it, even with no RB, from 50$ to 1k$ in like 2 months (Took a month of break from Pacific, to play just on FT), mainly by HU NL30 NL50 and BSS 6Handed NL50.

And sorry DiegoFueng for avoiding you today at an HU NL30 table, but i knew u were from PS by reading some of your posts here :f_biggrin: !
      u said no regs rite? haha.. don't worry about that, i usually just sit at my tbl and wait, but that day i decided to join other ppl tbls wich some are regs. I use to say "no regs" when regs sit at my tbls as well.

By the way, i forgot, is not $1200 what i got. Actually i got $1500 now, but i have withdraw about $1500 as well.