$1.09
      BU:
      $2.00
      SB:
      $1.74
      BB:
      $2.95

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A, K.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 5 folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) K, 3, 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.18, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.48(All-In), Hero calls $1.06.

I thought calling wasn't an option, because if another club hits, my hand will be totally useless. So I thought I'll raise him to get more info, but should I fold to the shove?

Turn: ($3.5) 5 (2 players)

River: ($3.5) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.5.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say really, it would help if you had any idea what that's aggression level was like.

If it's common for him to pot flops into people with garbage and/or draws, like he's always betting and stuff, then it's probably better to let him bluff off more money but just calling, planning to call a blank turn and fold on any 4th club, unless you think a raise could induce a rebluff 3bet shove in which case it's fine but you can't fold.

If he's more of the passive type then him potting that flop into you is really scary, probably never a draw and never Kx, which means as sad as it would sound in that case your hand is almost dead already.

If you have no idea that probably means he's more on the passive side, monkeys are easier to notice.

Hope it helps.