party - what do I do now?

• calldark
      calldark
      Bronze
      Hi everyone

I joined this site a few weeks ago and started an account with party with the 50 dollars.

Although I am winning I am not sure if I should be depositing or working towards a bonus or something.

Any suggestions for what to do next?

Thanks,

Joanna
  • 6 replies
    • Jim9137
      Jim9137
      Bronze
      Your name is Joanna? :f_o:

Going by what most people do, is that they first grind the bonus and then they consider where to go from there, their strengths and weakness and preferences in poker.

That would be my suggestion.

With regards,

Cookie
    • calldark
      calldark
      Bronze
      LOL cookie :P

erm GFY?
    • calldark
      calldark
      Bronze
      i meant what bonus, ninny x
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Joanna & welcome to the community,

I think Jim/Cookie was referring to clearing your $50+$100 starting capital/bonus. Full details of how to do this appear in the following link:

In terms of what type/level of poker to play or whether to deposit your own funds, it's entirely up to you really. Depositing funds will enable you to play a higher level whilst remaining within the all important BRM, however sometimes it's wiser to learn and improve your game on the lower levels first before moving up. It all depends on how experienced and confident you are in the game really. The strategy guides section will really help you to refine your game whether it's sss, bss, sng's or tournaments.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Do you still qualify for the first time deposit bonus?? If you do, then deposit 50$-100$ and take advantage of that, if not, then link up with another site that you do qualify at. Have you fulfilled your requirements? Can you withdraw and move to another room with your new found fortune?
      Party is good room to play at, IMO, well balanced Taggs to Laggs ratio.
      Do you play cash? Cash accumalate points faster, and you can convert points into cash or cash bonuses.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by racenutalways
      Do you still qualify for the first time deposit bonus?? If you do, then deposit 50$-100$ and take advantage of that, if not, then link up with another site that you do qualify at. Have you fulfilled your requirements? Can you withdraw and move to another room with your new found fortune?
      Party is good room to play at, IMO, well balanced Taggs to Laggs ratio.
      Do you play cash? Cash accumalate points faster, and you can convert points into cash or cash bonuses.
      Hey,

In most cases the starting capital does not count as a deposit so first deposit bonuses are available to take advantage of. You can find info about first deposit bonuses here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best Regards,

-Jack