$5.64
      MP2:
      $5.24
      MP3:
      $3.75
      CO:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, K.
      4 folds, CO calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.12) 6, K, 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.12, CO raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.23.

Turn: ($0.82) Q (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70.

River: ($2.22) K (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $6.22.

Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, kings(Tc Kd).
      CO shows two pairs, kings and nines(9h Jh).

Hero wins with three of a kind, kings(Tc Kd).

In this case I had a pretty strong read that he was on the flush and figured I wouldnt get any extra value from a reraise at the end but should I be laying down to reraise on the flop in general

Any advice as I really dont think I played this hand well.
  • 3 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      If you had a good read this guy bluffs a lot or plays aggressive with draws then it's fine. But I would fold myself because I would be OOP on later streets and showdown would be expensive in an unraised pot.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

If you think he'd play draws/bluffs/random crap that way then it's fine to peel the flop raise with top pair, and you have to call the blank turn too. Raising at any point would do more harm than good, it'd prevent him from bluffing while isolating yourself against better hands out of position.

Blank river is a spot where he can really only represent a better Kx or a boat, all of which are combinatorically rare, so if there is any chance he's bluffing on the flop you have to call that river too.

Hope it helps.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I raise pf, his limp from CO means hes terribly weak and your hand is very strong HU. If he doesnt fold pf then a 2/3 cbet should do the trick(when you miss flop).

When you hit undry flop, I bet for protection and value. Or c/c (maybe c/r if you think hes on a draw) if he has no notion of cbets. If he doesnt know what a cbet is, he will guess you have a K and prob fold.

He prob wont call turn with nothing but he might bluff if you check to him. On the other hand its even more drawy now, so maybe bet again.

On the river I prob induce a bluff again by checking if hes aggro since he can try and represent the K or value bet his Q or bluff his busted draw.