This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

new bonuses

• mikeylea
      mikeylea
      Basic
      i have recently registered with pokerstrategy.com but i am already a member of titan poker. i would like to know if i will still get the bonus after taking the quiz on this website.

i havent yet reached the required points level with titan so havent had the bonus with them that you get when deposit money.

would i only get your bonus with another poker website, or can i get it with titan

also does that three month timescale run from when i first registered with you or from when you take the quiz.
  • 3 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Nopes u absolutely won't be able to get a bonus on Titan poker.

You will get one where you are not yet register.
    • mikeylea
      mikeylea
      Basic
      sorry forgot to ask last time, how long is the bonus valid for if you havent taken the quiz yet.

for example - could i take the quiz in about three months and then register with another poker website other than titan and get the bonus on that 1.

thank you
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mikeylea
      sorry forgot to ask last time, how long is the bonus valid for if you havent taken the quiz yet.

for example - could i take the quiz in about three months and then register with another poker website other than titan and get the bonus on that 1.

thank you
      Hi mikeylea & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Yes, that should be fine, as/when you are ready.

As cpwpoker has already indicated, you would be able to set up an account on a different poker platform (not Titan) and play on this alongside your existing Titan account. Sometimes it's nice to play on a couple of different sites anyway, most members here actually play on several at the same time.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart