new bonuses

• mikeylea
      mikeylea
      Basic
      i have recently registered with pokerstrategy.com but i am already a member of titan poker. i would like to know if i will still get the bonus after taking the quiz on this website.

i havent yet reached the required points level with titan so havent had the bonus with them that you get when deposit money.

would i only get your bonus with another poker website, or can i get it with titan

also does that three month timescale run from when i first registered with you or from when you take the quiz.
  • 3 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      Nopes u absolutely won't be able to get a bonus on Titan poker.

You will get one where you are not yet register.
    • mikeylea
      mikeylea
      Basic
      sorry forgot to ask last time, how long is the bonus valid for if you havent taken the quiz yet.

for example - could i take the quiz in about three months and then register with another poker website other than titan and get the bonus on that 1.

thank you
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mikeylea
      sorry forgot to ask last time, how long is the bonus valid for if you havent taken the quiz yet.

for example - could i take the quiz in about three months and then register with another poker website other than titan and get the bonus on that 1.

thank you
      Hi mikeylea & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Yes, that should be fine, as/when you are ready.

As cpwpoker has already indicated, you would be able to set up an account on a different poker platform (not Titan) and play on this alongside your existing Titan account. Sometimes it's nice to play on a couple of different sites anyway, most members here actually play on several at the same time.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart