Fastest way to make money here

• f0oLyCo0Ly
      f0oLyCo0Ly
      Bronze
      Let's see....
      Cash games?
      You can't play many tables at once due to tables being empty or full.
      Sng? They take so long before starting...
      HU? They are so slow.... It took me 40 minutes to finish the last one.Wish there were turbo ones.
  • 26 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      I would say cash game if you play it right but tournaments are also good way to win big fast!
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      well, u should try Omaha GTD tournaments
      I ám not playing them cause I am not certain about my Omaha ability but players are really bad there and not many of them so u will win a lot if u win and it wouldnt take so long
      I jsut played one o f them and he only way they can win is to suckout u, whci isnt so hard in Omaha anyway :D
      so GL
      or u can play Daily 500, I guess it is in ur BRM
    • f0oLyCo0Ly
      f0oLyCo0Ly
      Bronze
      i want to leave this pokeroom as fast as possible
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      There is no quick bang...

if you want to win quick you've picked the wrong game...

Poker is all about the long term....

Id also say cash...and you can multi table fine...just have 2 monitors...its what i do. I have 9-12 tables on 1 monitor & on the other i have the poker lobby and PT3 to keep track of the average pot size and players per flop %
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      Originally posted by f0oLyCo0Ly
      Cash games?
      You can't play many tables at once due to tables being empty or full.
      there were turbo ones.
      Its called a waiting list ;)
    • f0oLyCo0Ly
      f0oLyCo0Ly
      Bronze
      I blew my bankroll with tournaments lol
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      problem solved! :f_love:
    • dianaisaS
      dianaisaS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      problem solved! :f_love:

LOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOL
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      lol
      play shorthanded if u want to make money
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Since I made 150$ out of my initial 50$ I started donking around on SNGs (mainly heads-up) with buy-in from 15$ to 50$ and NL30/NL50 heads-up cash games and after over a hundred of SNG's I still have a little less than 300$ (this includes playing drunk, playing all-in sng's for 20 or 30 bucks (I only won one which was like 45 handed lol, I won two all-ins in a row each against 10ppl, came 3rd and the prize was a ticket to some big tourney - I went busto in second hand with KK vs AA) and all sort of other non-optimal plays. The room is so fishy that I couldn't believe my eyes sometimes. Even though that means super-high variance in heads up SNG's I still managed not to get broke.

In 50$ sng's I was often able to just raise every hand, cbet every time my opp calls and get him to like half the starting chips when we had to push or fold.

In NL50 heads-up there are regulars (I assume they are, I've run into same names few times, they were waiting on two tables for someone to join) and they were completing from the sb in around 30% of the cases and after my rase folding like half a time or more... I've never played heads-up before but that's certainly not the best play around.

I would totally stay there but unfortunately the software is so terrible that it irritates me even before I open the lobby. So I'm taking my money out cause I think I've wagered the needed 5000$ there.
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      radyan, im a regular nl30 heads up player, guess i have played with u =)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      There is no fast way to make money playing poker, unless you are already rich.

If you are looking for a quick buck I suspect you will only find that you lose all your money
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      @Diego - could be, but usually I was starting my own table ;) . Anyway, I'm rebuilding my bankroll from 25$ bonus, if I don't get busto before 300$ I'm going back to nl30 hu so we can maybe meet again ;)
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      i usually remember the flags, not the names.. what's urs? uk?
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      Originally posted by DiegoFueng
      lol
      play shorthanded if u want to make money
      Each to there own....

Im happy with my 7bb/100 playing FR...
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      @Diego - Poland. And yours? I might want to avoid you :P
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Roulette
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by radyan111
      @Diego - Poland. And yours? I might want to avoid you :P
      lol.. mine is Spain. Not sure i have seen u. Well, my nick is the same than here, so step by if u want to say hi.
    • mYgu
      mYgu
      Bronze
      On my first 2 days on pacific my BR was oscilating between 49$ and 53$. I was playing NL2, NL6, NL10, SnG & Tournaments with buying from 0.5$ to 1$.

So beacuse I was bored of this i decided to try SSS on NL50 (way over my BR), but mainly because that I knew about the fishes. After I double-up i practiced my normal game with crazy bluffs againds 2-3 opponents and now i have 80$.

Players are just SOO easy to bluff. They limpin about 40% of cases, and only in 10% of cases someone raises preflop. The game quality between NL2 and NL10 and NL50 its almost the same.

Of course i will continue playing on NL50 because the ocean is full of fishes, but if my BR will drop below 40$ i will probably stop.

So bottom line: try to play on NL50 with minimum buy-in to prevent to big losses and just raise with a wide range of hands like A8s+, and after the flop and on the turn you can easly bluff them. I saw very rare players that slowplays the goods hands. Good luck, but you don't need it anyway :s_biggrin: