multi tabling software

• 18 replies
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      TableNinja's the best, IMO. Unfortunately it's not free.
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      yer cheers just checked it out $55 is not bad tbh. But I don't think I need it at my current limit prolly when I reach nl25/50. But I am deffo gunna try out the free trial
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello richard1817,

Just moved it to PokerStars forum as hopefully you may get better feedback there ;)

Best Regards,

-Jack
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      http://www.wickss.com/ahk/starshotkeys/

this one rocks
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      IMO you dont need software.

When you used to it a mouse/keyboard works just aswell. And if your struggling to cope, play less tables until you can manage more.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm

When you used to it a mouse/keyboard works just aswell. And if your struggling to cope, play less tables until you can manage more.
      this, i've easily played 20+tables on a 14" laptop without a mouse. Stars is amazing and you really dont need any scripts. If you're having problems you should cut down on tables until your decisions get faster!
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      its much more convenient to press a key than to move the mouse around and press fold. also, a shove-all-in button saves time and allows you to play more tables
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      Originally posted by jonnyjm

this, i've easily played 20+tables on a 14" laptop without a mouse. Stars is amazing and you really dont need any scripts. If you're having problems you should cut down on tables until your decisions get faster!
      ??? I never said i had problems...Im not the thread starter...
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      when he quoted you and said 'this', it means he agrees with you. then he went on to further comment on op by himself
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deVall3y
      when he quoted you and said 'this', it means he agrees with you. then he went on to further comment on op by himself
      Oh sorry i didnt realise :evil:
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      thank you for pointing that out deVall3y! :)

also yes it can be more convenient I was just pointing out that its not absolutely necessary you can get by max tabling without the scripts especially on pokerstars and without spending the money.

However if you have the spare money and don't mind it can be quite helpful but i preferred not using the hotkeys.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      If you play big volume tableninja is just an investment.. it's awesome software and makes playing alot more comfortable.
      Bronze
      Agreeing with Viewer here, I have just started using it and it makes you
      money by saving you time in all kinds of ways. It can open a set amount of SNGS
      and keep them open without any clicking from you. You can have say 10 SNGS
      open and have it keep the # at 10 as you bust out for a set amount of time or
      games. No clicking lobby to find and register no clicking to buy in no closing
      extra lobby windows.. More time spent playing means higher $ per hour I think.

If you can 20 table without software, imagine how many games you can handle
      with this thing pre setting your preflop bets even attunable to the blind levels.
      It switches from 3x BB +1 per limper to 2.5x at whatever levels you want it to.

Much more time available for concentrating on ICM decisions, odds and outs etc etc.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      TableNinja will also relive your mousehand.

Less carpaltunnel is always a good thing, and I say less cause we will all get it. So says the government at hand. :)
    • mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      how do i set up my keyboard to have button commands? Like a button for fold, all in, 3 bet, etc?
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mojojo16
      how do i set up my keyboard to have button commands? Like a button for fold, all in, 3 bet, etc?
      If you mean using Table Ninja, they supply you with tutorial videos to make it all easy as pie....
    • pablojavier
      pablojavier
      Bronze
      do u know any free script that enable time bank and mark the option autopost blinds when we put the BB??

and any script that sit u out when the BB arrive when u have more than x BB?

thanks
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Google for AHK scripts, there is a lot of nice freeware out three