waiting for starting capital at Pokerpoker

• lifeartist

I registered a second account at partypoker because I entered the bonus code wrong in the first one. The second time I put "PS150" but in the partypoker account it doesn't say its starting capital, just says its "100% extra" in the description. But this is the right code right?

I registered this on last Thursday or Friday - I can't remember, so now its saturday, do I still need to wait a few business days?

I've filled in my personal information after clicking "Deposit now" as stated, is there anything else I need to do?

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi lifeartist & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Firstly, you really shouldn't set up a 2nd account at any of the poker platforms because it is against their Terms & Conditions. As you already have however, please contact PartyPoker's own support team and ask them to delete the first (non PokerStrategy) one. As long as you are totally up front and do this now, you shouldn't encounter any problems.

Regarding your question on what it shows, again this should be fine. When the $50 is deposited in your account it isn't flagged as "starting capital". As long as you have used the PokerStrategy code, you will be correctly tracked back to here and start to earn PokerStrategy points as soon as you start playing.

The starting capital will take a short while to be transferred and PokerStrategy may ask you for ID proof before it is released. This is quite normal. Have patience :)

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,