This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Euro denominated tables

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      There were some Euro denominated tables on Mansion yesterday (FL .25/.50 and .50/1 - not sure about other limits/formats). They aren't there right now though??!

Anyone know when these are to become standard? Also, PT3 wasn't picking them up and despite a search on their website I couldn't find any info as to whether there was an update to PT3 for these new tables.

Anyone have any good oil/info on this?

BTW almost got caught out of BRM playing the E.50/E1 tables due to not really thinking about the exchange rate... :f_o:
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      all iPoker skins are going to update their software sooner or later (like bet365 already did) and there're going to be euro and british pounds tables...
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks opal99... I thought I'd read that but couldn't find the news article... Waiboy search skills FTL... :f_mad:

Still.. it was weird having the tables available for one day and then gone... no details offered on Mansion as to what was happening... where are you Mulder and Scully when I need you?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy

no details offered on Mansion as to what was happening... where are you Mulder and Scully when I need you?
      wtf LOL