Euro denominated tables

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      There were some Euro denominated tables on Mansion yesterday (FL .25/.50 and .50/1 - not sure about other limits/formats). They aren't there right now though??!

Anyone know when these are to become standard? Also, PT3 wasn't picking them up and despite a search on their website I couldn't find any info as to whether there was an update to PT3 for these new tables.

Anyone have any good oil/info on this?

BTW almost got caught out of BRM playing the E.50/E1 tables due to not really thinking about the exchange rate... :f_o:
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      all iPoker skins are going to update their software sooner or later (like bet365 already did) and there're going to be euro and british pounds tables...
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks opal99... I thought I'd read that but couldn't find the news article... Waiboy search skills FTL... :f_mad:

Still.. it was weird having the tables available for one day and then gone... no details offered on Mansion as to what was happening... where are you Mulder and Scully when I need you?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy

no details offered on Mansion as to what was happening... where are you Mulder and Scully when I need you?
      wtf LOL