Pokerstrategy points update time?

• Tmedved
      Tmedved
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm interested how regularly PS points are updated?

I have just recently signed up at PS and I played a bit on pokerstars where I earned around 40 of their points which should be around 20PS points if I got it right, but my PS account says I still have 0. :f_confused: :f_love:
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Tmedved and welcome to the community.

PokerStrategy points are updated on a daily basis, but can sometimes take longer on newly created accounts and around the end of the month.

Please be patient, you will not lose any points, they will still be recorded and shown on your Home Page shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Tmedved and welcome to the community.

PokerStrategy points are updated on a daily basis, but can sometimes take longer on newly created accounts and around the end of the month.

Please be patient, you will not lose any points, they will still be recorded and shown on your Home Page shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
      nooo waaay :) I dont believe a word u have jsut said :D
      PS points are refreshed the second or third day u have played so if u played 1st september then u will ge tthem 3rd september
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      nah theyre usually updated the next night for me

however ive been stuck on 99 points for the past 3 days so xD
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Different sites, different days, different times, different speeds.

Just. Don't. Panic.

Points will update in due course. It is down to when the pokersite sends the info to PS.com... and it is not always consistant.

Unless, of course, you have forgotten the update password.. which is to enter SPUPDATE as your username when you log on to the poker site. BTW this is a LIE.
    • BingoBerra
      BingoBerra
      Bronze
      Usually takes 2 days for me to update, lets say I made 30 points last friday then my points will arrive later on today
    • Tmedved
      Tmedved
      Bronze
      Thank you for all your answers. :)